COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

do you like (1 Viewer)

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I like gardens in general and I like flowers, but just as most people on here, I´m really bad at taking care of them. It drives me crazy, even the thought of watering ... how much is too much? it´s worse than taking care of animals or babies.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I like gardens in general and I like flowers, but just as most people on here, I´m really bad at taking care of them. It drives me crazy, even the thought of watering ... how much is too much? it´s worse than taking care of animals or babies.
i guess as long as they are wet

most ppl just simply water them with hose as i see:rjbow:

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I'd be able to manage a garden lol but my mom has one at her place (azaleas, day lilies, hydrangeas, peonies, etc.) and I like to help her with it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
i guess as long as they are wet

most ppl just simply water them with hose as i see:rjbow:
yeah that´s not very demanding, but might also depend on the climate :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think that any family who wants to move from the apartment to the permanent House has several causes, which is a rather tricky change. Especially we with the House decided to build it almost all from scratch to do it exactly as we want and to have some inconvenience. First, I've made it over the fence and the gate to the on https://everlastgates.com/austin-texas-automatic-gate-repair-installation after that I have already been to the garden, I love to garden, especially as you can't have a vegetable fresh from my garden without having to buy it in the city, so we're saving money.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think that any family who wants to move from the apartment to the permanent House has several causes, which is a rather tricky change. Especially we with the House decided to build it almost all from scratch to do it exactly as we want and to have some inconvenience. First, I've made it over the fence and the gate to the on https://everlastgates.com/austin-texas-automatic-gate-repair-installation after that I have already been to the garden, I love to garden, especially as you can't have a vegetable fresh from my garden without having to buy it in the city, so we're saving money.
i guess apartment do not have huge space for it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread