Do you play games on the hardest difficulty? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
I usually end up playing a game on harder difficulties as I play it more and end up wanting more of a challenge and have also done challenges runs of games where you don't level up as one example​

Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
yes, especially in superstar gfriend and other rhythm games of that kind because it's more rewarding and also i get bored whenever i have to play easy mode :wimwim:

Reactions Received
yes, especially in superstar gfriend and other rhythm games of that kind because it's more rewarding and also i get bored whenever i have to play easy mode :wimwim:
Yeah I can relate as there are some games that if I played on easy the novelty of how easy it is would wear off very fast and just turn into being boring instead

Reactions: Anju and Reo
Reactions Received
Never. I play games for fun. Not for stress lol.
Well whether it's stressful can depend on where your skill level is on the game versus what you are trying to accomplish since if it's around your skill level then it can give you just the right amount of challenge. If it's above your skill level then it's gonna be a learning experience which just depends on if someone gets enjoyment out of the eventual pay off when you finally accomplish it or if you'd just end up being more like "thank god that's over"

Reactions Received
I usually start on normal difficulty and once I get the hang of the game and want a challenge, I'll switch to hard
Same I usually don't dive into doing a hard difficulty unless it's a series i'm familiar with as then I have some grasp at least

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
Cassiopeia
If I've mastered the other difficulties.

dreambutterfly

Trainee
Reactions Received
Nope. I love playing games, but I am just not as good. I need to really get the hang of playing first and then I see if I would want to. Like for Rhythm Games like Love Live AS and Bang Dream I have time with the difficulty level because my finger can't move that fast.

Reactions Received
Well whether it's stressful can depend on where your skill level is on the game versus what you are trying to accomplish since if it's around your skill level then it can give you just the right amount of challenge. If it's above your skill level then it's gonna be a learning experience which just depends on if someone gets enjoyment out of the eventual pay off when you finally accomplish it or if you'd just end up being more like "thank god that's over"
I mostly play wow and civ 5 atm the only time i did civ at the highest level was for the achievement.
Takes days to finish a play thru ( not continuously ofc.) I do not need that pain when i am playing for mindless chilling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anju and Abeamus
Reactions Received
I mostly play wow and civ 5 atm the only time i did civ at the highest level was for the achievement.
Takes days to finish a play thru ( not continuously ofc.) I do not need that pain when i am playing for mindless chilling.
Yeah even I get that with some games as some have achievements which are just a pain if you want to get them so I just end up finishing it and not going back to it

Reactions: Anju and RandAlThor

Users who are viewing this thread