Do you play more single player or multiplayer video games? (1 Viewer)

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
I do single player or co-op mostly, usually the games I like the most are primarily in these modes anyway

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
I'm only good at wii bowling
:yolk:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
I prefer single player games much more as I love immersive stories. Also, I'm a fan of management, building and strategy games which are all single player too.

But when me and my mates play multiplayer games, it's always a great time. (I rarely play multiplayer games without at least one friend. No point lol).

Reactions: Yili

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
single player for surree lol, most of the games I play are really story heavy and you don't really get that as much in multiplayer. Also I hate pvp.. The only multiplayer game I'll play is Destiny, but I stay tf away from the crucible lol

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
same

single player for surree lol, most of the games I play are really story heavy and you don't really get that as much in multiplayer. Also I hate pvp.. The only multiplayer game I'll play is Destiny, but I stay tf away from the crucible lol
I tried destiny some months ago but it was so boring to me... maybe bc I didn't know wtf I was doing half the time and there's SO MUCH information you need to know

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
I tried destiny some months ago but it was so boring to me... maybe bc I didn't know wtf I was doing half the time and there's SO MUCH information you need to know
I haven't played it in years tbh lol. I started playing the first one when it came out and there was almost no information xD. All the lore was on cards you had to look up online, and I was too lazy. I just like getting headshots and knifing aliens in the face, besides that the loot drops are/were terrible and it wasn't anything groundbreaking lol

Users who are viewing this thread