COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

do you still listen to radio stations? (1 Viewer)

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
I do not, i use streaming services

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i stopped on 4 september 2017 when they shut down the only one i liked (i listened to that one literally everyday since 2013), since then none of the stations available here match my taste

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i stopped on 4 september 2017 when they shut down the only one i liked (i listened to that one literally everyday since 2013), since then none of the stations available here match my taste
I relate to you :haylul:

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
I relate to you :haylul:
i felt so sad the day they shut it down :yolk: in my case what makes it worse is the fact that here they announced that there's a huge surprise coming to the listeners on that day and that they're making the station even better so i obviously got excited but then i found out they completely rebranded into something else. imagine having your ult group announce a comeback "different than before" and then it turns out that the comeback in question is a disbandment song :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i felt so sad the day they shut it down :yolk: in my case what makes it worse is the fact that here they announced that there's a huge surprise coming to the listeners on that day and that they're making the station even better so i obviously got excited but then i found out they completely rebranded into something else. imagine having your ult group announce a comeback "different than before" and then it turns out that the comeback in question is a disbandment song :yolk:
... mine was supposed to be bought but nothing happened until now

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, when I'm in the car. I would also listen to it on my old boombox... if it still had an antenna attached. :welp:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread