Do you think I should change my about part? (1 Viewer)

Anju

Universal Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I am a Swiss young lady that is passionate about Jpop and Rock/Metal. I have a pretty diverse taste and am always curious to find some new stuff. I have never been a huge Kpop fan but recently I just listen less and less to Korean music in general. Usually my catch phrase is "Fan de personne mais curieuse de tout" which means I am a fan of no one but curious about everything. I think that sentence fits me particularly well because I like to explore other kind of music. I may add that in my everyday life I am a huge tea lover and my favourite teas are Sencha and Earl Grey. I enjoy British and Japanese cultures a lot, even if they are completely different from each other.

Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
i think it's okay, it's well written and says a lot about you. i wouldn't change it if i were you :sanapray: and most importantly it looks much better than my "about" part which is completely empty lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Anju

Anju

Universal Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
i think it's okay, it's well written and says a lot about you. i wouldn't change it if i were you :sanapray: and most importantly it looks much better than my "about" part which is completely empty lmao
Hmm what can I add there though :susPepe:

Users who are viewing this thread