COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Discussion Do you think kpopsource needs an articles site too? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions Received
Sounds good on paper. But article sections tend to bring in outsiders who dont normally visit forums. And a good chunk of these outsiders are bad apples.

Kpopsource could quickly get overrun with twitter type trolls and that would defeat the whole purpose of this great site.

Chahee

Forever Young
Reactions Received
Website
you-better-know.com
Sounds good on paper. But article sections tend to bring in outsiders who dont normally visit forums. And a good chunk of these outsiders are bad apples.

Kpopsource could quickly get overrun with twitter type trolls and that would defeat the whole purpose of this great site.
I like that rick astley video though

I think we can do it like this

Reactions Received
Website
jeekssone.wordpress.com
I think there was low user engagement n no user supplied content there anymore. Cosmic did some posts i think but idk if anyone but me or lost visitors ever read em.

Im not sure if KS can sustain the growth of the 1st 2 yrs tbh, i despair tat its gonna end up like Hallyuplus or kplanets eventually.

I want KS to be here forever!!!!! Even if im the only user posting abt BP when theyre old n grey.

Reactions: Chahee

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe ⋈
Reactions Received
So they ended the blog at some point?
The blog is currently on hiatus and we are preparing for relaunch, but considering the OP of this thread was one of my co-workers until recently, I won't pretend it's not troubling that apparently other staff members didn't keep up with the fact that the blog was moved months ago to a new domain.

Chahee

Forever Young
Reactions Received
Website
you-better-know.com
I think there was low user engagement n no user supplied content there anymore. Cosmic did some posts i think but idk if anyone but me or lost visitors ever read em.

Im not sure if KS can sustain the growth of the 1st 2 yrs tbh, i despair tat its gonna end up like Hallyuplus or kplanets eventually.

I want KS to be here forever!!!!! Even if im the only user posting abt BP when theyre old n grey.
I think we can keep kpopsource till the last users reach 30 years old

idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread