COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do you think Soojin will actually leave (G)I-dle? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Assuming that it's true as with Cube meeting the victim potentially makes me think they're reluctant to part ways with her and are hoping to draw a conclusion another way but what do you all think?​

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I really doubt it. I think Cube knows it would hurt the group a lot, and as of right now, she's still denying the claims.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Its hard to say, but the group fan site dropping her is bad.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifan
Considering the circumstances rn, the ball is definitely not in Soojin's court. I think that she will not leave on her own I think that when it comes to the boiling point, Cube might just kick her out to save themselves and the rest of G-idle.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
It seems like so many idols are getting torn down for bullying scandals these days, whether or not it is true we would not know either. I have hopes the group will stay together with her included, but you never know with CUBE.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifan
Either way, K fans, and K-Netz are going to boycott the group as a whole and that will ultimately affect the group's chartings and sales the longer they keep her in the group. The scandal has already affected Hwaa's charting in melon. Especially since DC gallery dropped her

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This whole situation is so hard to read. Now there are really many persons who spoke out and it gets harder to determine which one is legit and which one is not. That said all participants have individual views, emotions. reminiscences on the whole thing.
Someone can completely forget a bad thing he said about someone else a year later, whilte the other can be damaged for years. The bad thing mentioned could have been put out of context or misunderstood or taken for something way bigger than it was and was meant to be.
F.E. "You look not good today" can be interpreted by the recipient as "You are ugly" "You wear ugly clothes" etc.
It could have just meant: "You don't look healthy today". Or "Your clothes don't suit you well."
Furthermore they were all very young teenagers. There is a shot timespan when the brain of adolescent reorganizes itself. Oftenly this takes 3-6 months and people behave irrational and not like before in this phase. They are worse at remembering and learning than before and their hormones control their behaviour stronger in this phase. This often takes place between the 7th and 8th or 9th class.

So we should not hold the adults responsible for every bad action they did while growing up, We got youth custody because adolescents are not as responsible for their deeds as are adults. That said there are many bad actions that simpy should not occur even in such states.

The way Soojin presents herself to her fans, her group and her company seems to be entirely different from some cases mentioned. She now does not seem to be a bully who would hurt others just for her own fun and amusement and to feel superior.
About the past Soojin only a few can really judge because the most weren't there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread