Do you think the universe is actually infinite? (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
Ship
I can’t really imagine anything being infinite, so I feel like the universe does stop somewhere. But then what is beyond that point? Nobody really knows anything about the universe, but I’m so curious as to what is going on out there- maybe there are actually parallel universes or different planets that are much more developed than here :susPepe:

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
I think that yes, it´s a nice thing to think. that something has no end, that something is more powerful than us, the world, the nature, death ... that there is still something that is magical, that will never be discovered by humans and ruined.

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
yes, i think everything in the universe is infinite. and by that i mean everything revolves around infinite - and especially their song the chaser:
in all seriousness though, i have absolutely no idea lmao

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
yeah, but I'm more interested in what's outside this infinite space
is it more infinite space? does that even make sense? is the universe some weird matryoshka doll thing?

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
yeah, but I'm more interested in what's outside this infinite space
is it more infinite space? does that even make sense? is the universe some weird matryoshka doll thing?
There has to be infinite space even further out than we can think.

If it stops being infinite space we would cease to exist at one point, literally everything in this "limited infinite space" would be destroyed in a really unimaginable long time so that would basically mean that nothing exists, just pure dark blackness

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I think so. It’s so vast and where’s the end point? There’s so many things we’ve yet to discover within the black abyss. It’s pretty cool and kinda scary to think about. We’re just inferior little beings on a relatively small planet compared to some other planets and even stars.
:wimwim:

Reactions: Yolks

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
yeah i think it is :wimwim:
my bf was explaining this to me.. something something about how human minds can't comprehend infinity, but the universe is indeed infinite

idk my brain is too small for this :jisoosmh:
If the human mind can't understand infinite then how does your bf know that the universe is infinite.

He might be an alien :welp:

• Wow
Reactions: Mangoey and Yolks

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
Some people might be kind of scared by the fact that the universe is so vast, but it's kind of comforting to me tbh. I think we tend to overanalyze everything that goes on in life and feels like everything is a really big deal, but in reality, we're just a speck in an extremely large universe.

Reactions: Mangoey

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
Ship
That’s why I love the aspect of the universe since it’s mysterious and nobody knows anything about it. I do think that the universe is infinite, but just like everyone, I just can’t imagine the concept of infinity like how I cannot imagine the concept of not existing. :)

Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Users who are viewing this thread