COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do You Think TWICE Pulled Off More & More? (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's no secret that TWICE's incredibly lacks in the vocal department. However, because their past songs weren't as demanding, that attribute didn't drag them down. But with the release of More & More, that shortcoming really shone in this comeback. I was going through some reviews of why people don't like More & More and most seem to accredit it to the fact that vocals sounded strained. I think More & More has the least production JYP has used on TWICE's vocals since 2017.
-
So this begs the question, did TWICE pull More & More for you? Do you think this change in production was too drastic?​

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Honestly I didn't even notice their vocals over the song. I just thought it was bad because it's not the type of song I'm in to.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Well I didn't notice the vocals when I listened to it so they didn't factor into why I disliked the song

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well I didn't notice the vocals when I listened to it so they didn't factor into why I disliked the song
I didn’t like it that much either, despite being an Once

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
It is hard for me to analyze the song when I have just listened to it once, but while I like how they are doing something different in their recent releases, something about it makes me uninterested compared to their past hits.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Honestly I didn't even notice their vocals over the song. I just thought it was bad because it's not the type of song I'm in to.
I didn’t like it that much either, despite being an Once
It is hard for me to analyze the song when I have just listened to it once, but while I like how they are doing something different in their recent releases, something about it makes me uninterested compared to their past hits.
Well it seems most peeps just didn't like the song lmaooo. Do you guys have any reason, if not the vocals, why? Does it get jarring? Is it the chorus?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well it seems most peeps just didn't like the song lmaooo. Do you guys have any reason, if not the vocals, why? Does it get jarring? Is it the chorus?
Chorus and rap part :(

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Loved the song but no one can pull off the mess that is called "chorus"
I feel like the verses in the song are golden but when it reaches the chorus, the whole song just falls apart. I also think Nayeon's high note at the end is very strained. I don't know why it wasn't given to Jihyo.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Honestly I can't even remember what it sounds like anymore to comment about what I didn't like about it. I listened to half of it and I just hated it so I left it lol. It's just not the type of song I listen to. I wouldn't even listen to it if my own faves released it.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
it started out fine but the chorus part kinda killed the song for me, didn't catch my interest.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Honestly I can't even remember what it sounds like anymore to comment about what I didn't like about it. I listened to half of it and I just hated it so I left it lol. It's just not the type of song I listen to. I wouldn't even listen to it if my own faves released it.
Omg me with so many BG songs! LOL

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
The chorus doesn't feel like the right chorus for the song and the more as it starts is pretty jarring

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I thought it was meh

The last Twice cb I liked was Likey though

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
I feel like the verses in the song are golden but when it reaches the chorus, the whole song just falls apart. I also think Nayeon's high note at the end is very strained. I don't know why it wasn't given to Jihyo.
Yes
Normally, I love TWICE's chorus' but not the verses as much
the verses were so good

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It's similar to KTL in the sense that there's a lot of build up only for the chorus to be extremely underwhelming. The dance break feels like it doesn't fit the actual song but would be better for a remix stage. The vocal production really isn't as noticable as it was in 2018.

As far as the actual girls, I think they carried it very well. The only problem would be Jihyo overdoing it as usual

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread