COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do you think we could ever get kdrama cards? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
since we´ve got anime cards, animal cards, chuseok cards, halloween, april fools cards,christams cards, rare cards and legendary cards?

any hope for kdramas?

and just to feed the fangirls and faboys which ones would you love to have? because I just NEED Jung Haein ♥♥♥♥♥
and everyone from Mr Queen

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
If enough people ask for it, then yes
where do you ask for them? last time we were asking for cards, we could ask for groups or soloists that had not yet got any cards and I remember we have asked several times whether we could ask for the Chinese artists (because of my love for Xiao Zhan) and we were told they were not included in the batches (they are considered international cards) and the form was asking for the Korean artists so I really am at loss as where to ask?

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
i fully support kdrama cards :maheart:

i think it's time we get kdrama cards especially since there has been a variety of other cards such as anime cards, with the most recent one being the extinct animals cards. i'm not sure how they're going to introduce the cards as but if we do get kdrama cards, i hope to see joongki, dongwook, hyojoo, joohyuk, inguk and so on being added LMAO i could go on but the list would be too long so i'll stop here :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
i fully support kdrama cards :maheart:

i think it's time we get kdrama cards especially since there has been a variety of other cards such as anime cards, with the most recent one being the extinct animals cards. i'm not sure how they're going to introduce the cards as but if we do get kdrama cards, i hope to see joongki, dongwook, hyojoo, joohyuk, inguk and so on being added LMAO i could go on but the list would be too long so i'll stop here :wimwim:
dongwook omg omg omg omg omg I´d DIE!!!!! aaa and joongki is a must!!!! wait, FINALLY IT SEEMS I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE I CAN DISCUSS kdramas with?!!! aaaaaaaaaaaa

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo-L
Pronouns
She/her
I think many people would be interested on it :sanapray:

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo-L
Pronouns
She/her
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I think many people would be interested on it :sanapray:
which ones would you be interested in?

I also wonder would it be better to have actors or dramas??? like the title posters for cards? each drama gets one card.

Heartbeat

you had me at hello
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
where do you ask for them? last time we were asking for cards, we could ask for groups or soloists that had not yet got any cards and I remember we have asked several times whether we could ask for the Chinese artists (because of my love for Xiao Zhan) and we were told they were not included in the batches (they are considered international cards) and the form was asking for the Korean artists so I really am at loss as where to ask?
I don’t think there is a specific way to ask for them
Maybe you can suggest a Kdrama deck here:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I don’t think there is a specific way to ask for them
Maybe you can suggest a Kdrama deck here:

I once suggested that actors could get a separate section at "cinematography" and it didn´t pass so my hopes are as low as they could get :D.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Hehe, don’t give up!
:pandahappy:
maybe this thread could stir up a conversation :P. anyway, which cards would you be interested in???

Heartbeat

you had me at hello
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
maybe this thread could stir up a conversation :P. anyway, which cards would you be interested in???
I don’t watch Kdramas, but I would be interested in The Untamed since I currently read the novel
:pikasmart:

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
dongwook omg omg omg omg omg I´d DIE!!!!! aaa and joongki is a must!!!! wait, FINALLY IT SEEMS I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE I CAN DISCUSS kdramas with?!!! aaaaaaaaaaaa
BFKSJC hmu pls i'd love to discuss the latest kdramas with a fellow kdrama enthusiast :maheart:

LMAOO you have no idea how long i roamed on this forum in search of kdrama fans who actually liked dongwook or joongki, most of the ppl i met only knew one or two dramas and their fav actor was hwang inyoup or eunwoo, which was kinda disappointing i must say :coronawimwim: no hate to eunwoo or inyoup though, i just think that there are many other dramas out there in the kdrama world and true beauty is definitely not the only 'good' drama there is

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I don’t watch Kdramas, but I would be interested in The Untamed since I currently read the novel
:pikasmart:
ohhh we need to get those Xiao Zhan cards one day!!!!!!! he is a singer too, he could pass for "international cards" one day, one day.

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo-L
Pronouns
She/her
which ones would you be interested in?

I also wonder would it be better to have actors or dramas??? like the title posters for cards? each drama gets one card.
It could be the most famous dramas if we can get different sets :susPepe: or if it's only one set then would be the most famous actors probably

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo-L
Pronouns
She/her
I once suggested that actors could get a separate section at "cinematography" and it didn´t pass so my hopes are as low as they could get :D.
That's a good idea

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread