Do you want to get any plastic surgery in the future? (1 Viewer)

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
In terms of surgery but not plastic necessarily I'd like to get Lasik done so I am not as blind as I am right now but I don't think I'm planning on getting PS

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
Hell yeah. Gonna get a calf reduction and undereye fillers

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
In terms of surgery but not plastic necessarily I'd like to get Lasik done so I am not as blind as I am right now but I don't think I'm planning on getting PS
Lasik is an amazing procedure! I know someone that has personally did it and the process went smooth and quick. They had to wear sunglasses the rest of the day though and their eyes were kind of sore. They felt better after they slept though. I totally say its worth it.

honestly i would but surgeries scare me in general so unless i get over that fear one day i'll probably end up never doing it
Which surgeries would you consider? For some, they can put you to sleep during the procedure.

If I had the money, I´d do it in a heartbeat!
what would you do? anything specific lol ?

• Love
Reactions: Mei_Ying and Yili

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
Wow I didn't even know calf reductions was a thing :o
and I've looked up some stuff about undereye fillers, but I don't think I really need it. Maybe when I'm like 55 or something
My fat distribution sucks lol, it’s all on my lower half and I hate it so I really want to look more proportional, and I’ve got genetic dark circles. Literally never looked awake a day in my life

Reactions: Mei_Ying and milk

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
I´d do everything from liposuction to bigger boobs, smaller nose, bigger lips, changing skin tone, hair implants, permanent wax, smaller toes :D.
cut me open and make me a princess :D

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
I´d do everything from liposuction to bigger boobs, smaller nose, bigger lips, changing skin tone, hair implants, permanent wax, smaller toes :D.
cut me open and make me a princess :D
Pm me results if it ever happens lol

SpearB

Nugu
Reactions Received
Fandom
Stay
Not plastic surgery but I really need lasik
This also isnt plastic surgery (at least I dont think it is) but I plan to get top surgery sometime but for now I'll wear a binder :pikahappy:

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Pm me results if it ever happens lol
maybe after I die and first my body will bloat so my lips will get bigger and my skin colour changes and then if they don´t cremate me , I´ll slowly get skinnier.
maybe we´ll meet in hell :D. no need to bother with good selfies :D

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
maybe after I die and first my body will bloat so my lips will get bigger and my skin colour changes and then if they don´t cremate me , I´ll slowly get skinnier.
maybe we´ll meet in hell :D. no need to bother with good selfies :D
Doctors HATE this one weight loss trick

PWSwan

Reactions Received
Lipo on my chin. I checked to see whether I could get Lasik; the doctor refused to allow me to do so because my thyroid level is low, so I'd have chronic dry eye. He said that if I lived on a coast, there wouldn't be a problem, but I live in the high desert.

Soogi

Reactions Received
Fandom
GODKYEOM
im getting a functional rhinoplasty soon, but other than hm.. maybe forehead reduction ?

Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Which surgeries would you consider? For some, they can put you to sleep during the procedure.
and this is what scares me the most, i have a fear of sleeping in general and the whole thought of not being able to stop myself from falling asleep before any kind of procedure (even though i never had any) is so terrifying that it's the main reason behind my fear of surgeries. at this point they can just cut me open while i'm awake :jisoosmh: i hate my awfully huge forehead, no matter how much i try to hide it using make up it always stands out so if i had a chance to reduce it i would do it without a second thought.

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
If I could get any fat on me redistributed to my hips that'd be nice, mayhaps take some from my breasts ...please. Then again there's really not much of me so :wimwim: ... I just don't like how implants look but I want HIPPSSS
also laser hair removal... and whatever treatments they do to get rid of scars

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
No I’m way too scared to do it.

Reactions Received
Ship
I´d do everything from liposuction to bigger boobs, smaller nose, bigger lips, changing skin tone, hair implants, permanent wax, smaller toes
Huh?

• Wow

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Not really plastic, but my most pressing issue is that I sweat ALOT, which is just bothersome so maybe I'll do some kind of sweat glands removal surgergy. Also depending on how bad the fat tissue is when I lose more weight probably a removal of that.

Users who are viewing this thread