Do you workout at home? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
Do you workout at home? Now with all the gyms closing, again and again, it's a quite common topic this year.

I used to be so motivated until the end of September, now I struggle so much :sadcat:

Reactions: Yili and Vikki

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
i do when i do workout i don't like working out in gyms i'm too self conscious

• Sad
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

Reactions Received
Ship
i do when i do workout i don't like working out in gyms i'm too self conscious
There is no reason to be self conscious in the gym tbh. I used to be the same, being scared to wear sport bras until my friend told me to not be silly :wimwim: also the dumbells part was scary, all the guys with muscle there using big weights... and then there's me, barely having a triceps :lisalaugh: but I'm fine now

• Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
There is no reason to be self conscious in the gym tbh. I used to be the same, being scared to wear sport bras until my friend told me to not be silly :wimwim: also the dumbells part was scary, all the guys with muscle there using big weights... and then there's me, barely having a triceps :lisalaugh: but I'm fine now
i hope to go back in one after covid is over, i used to like going to the gym but i'm so lazy sometimes haha

bulletproof

Reactions Received
Ship
i hope to go back in one after covid is over, i used to like going to the gym but i'm so lazy sometimes haha
Oh same. I used to be so motivated before the lockdown... and then in summer when I tried to go back for a bit, I tried the same weights as before and got muscular pain for a week :joshmeh:

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
Oh same. I used to be so motivated before the lockdown... and then in summer when I tried to go back for a bit, I tried the same weights as before and got muscular pain for a week :joshmeh:
i feel that, first time during covid i tried to workout i got this horrible pain in my neck and chest so i couldn't barely breathe for a couple days and it just turned me off to it entirely because i had n o idea which part of the workout might have caused it:nekosweat:

• Wow

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
I do, but I haven't in a few months.

bulletproof

Reactions Received
Ship
i feel that, first time during covid i tried to workout i got this horrible pain in my neck and chest so i couldn't barely breathe for a couple days and it just turned me off to it entirely because i had n o idea which part of the workout might have caused it:nekosweat:
damn, be careful :sadcat: maybe you did some upper body exercises with heavier weights than supposed. Usually it is advised to go slowly in the beginning until the body gets used

• Love

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
damn, be careful :sadcat: maybe you did some upper body exercises with heavier weights than supposed. Usually it is advised to go slowly in the beginning until the body gets used
that was the sad thing i was doing a no equipment workout so whatever i did i definitely did it to myself :wimwim:

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lovely_Cornchips Chill Zone 6
SnowWhite Chill Zone 19
kinnie Chill Zone 18
kinnie Chill Zone 21
kinnie Chill Zone 22