Does anyone here play Genshin Impact (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I might try it out when I'm done with all my tests and stuff. It seems kinda cool.

primarina

Flop
Reactions Received
I used to but got irritated and dropped the game cuz my bf and I kept getting the same characters and felt cheated by the gacha system

We each only got 1 unique character the rest were the exact same (noelle, barbara, xiangling, razor, sucrose) then I got ningguang as a unique and he got xinyan but like.. how are you a) gonna give us the exact same rolls in a different order and b) give us characters we already would have got lmao idk if we were just extremely unlucky or what but we were not interested

Jimin

Spooks the Friendly Ghost — 👻
Reactions Received
Ship
I play it! I dunno if I have a favorite just yet but from what I have... I do really like Barbara, Sucrose, and Keqing.

• Love
Reactions: Reo and Mangoey

Mangoey

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
I used to but got irritated and dropped the game cuz my bf and I kept getting the same characters and felt cheated by the gacha system

We each only got 1 unique character the rest were the exact same (noelle, barbara, xiangling, razor, sucrose) then I got ningguang as a unique and he got xinyan but like.. how are you a) gonna give us the exact same rolls in a different order and b) give us characters we already would have got lmao idk if we were just extremely unlucky or what but we were not interested
Aww that really sucks. I get it tho, the gacha system is pretty terrible. I've played other gacha games before, but this one had the worst rates I've ever seen.

Reactions: Reo and primarina
Reactions Received
I actually just start playing it. My favorite chara so far is Kaeya.

• Love

amourpinks

Idol
Reactions Received
i played it a little and then the gatcha system got to me...

i dont know, i don't like having to level up multiple characters, id rather stick to one. also, it doesn't make sense with the story in my opinion.

Mangoey

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
i played it a little and then the gatcha system got to me...

i dont know, i don't like having to level up multiple characters, id rather stick to one. also, it doesn't make sense with the story in my opinion.
Yeah I definitely thought it was weird at first too, but it became really fun after I got used to it. Though it is still hard to manage resources since there are too many characters to build and not enough materials :/

Reactions: Reo and amourpinks

Users who are viewing this thread