Dream interpretation? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
Do you believe in dream interpretation?
Do you like to know what your dreams mean?
Or when you have a dream are you just like-whatever that was weird and then move on?

I personally like to look into it online anytime I have a weird or scary dream just to see what my subconscious is trying to tell me.
Last night I had a very weird dream and I genuinely want to know what it means.​

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
bold of you to assume I remember what I dream of :wimwim:

Reactions Received
I believe that it is our unconsciousness telling us something. When I dream about something work-related it is usually because I have been stressing about it too much, no matter how weird the dream is.
I sometimes google my dreams whether they might have some meanings, but I don´t dream very often and I don´t take it that seriously.
However last time I had to google something for symbolism was whenever I went I saw dead animals - cats mostly and I was freaked out because I couldn´t make it to work without a dead animal on my way. It was scary. I was convinced of some witchcraft involved.

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
I believe that it is our unconsciousness telling us something. When I dream about something work-related it is usually because I have been stressing about it too much, no matter how weird the dream is.
I sometimes google my dreams whether they might have some meanings, but I don´t dream very often and I don´t take it that seriously.
However last time I had to google something for symbolism was whenever I went I saw dead animals - cats mostly and I was freaked out because I couldn´t make it to work without a dead animal on my way. It was scary. I was convinced of some witchcraft involved.
Woah wait what? Like you dreamt of dead animals on the side of the road as you drove to work or this actually happened???

• Sad
Reactions: Anju and brekker
Reactions Received
Woah wait what? Like you dreamt of dead animals on the side of the road as you drove to work or this actually happened???
nono, it happened. I walk to work and somehow there was a dead animal on the road EVERY DAY. a chicken, a cat, another cat, a hedgehog, a rat...

Reactions Received
At times I feel like it's a sign about what's to come. And sometimes it feels like something that has happened to me even though I know it didn't. There are rare times I wake up crying so hard but I don't remember what I dreamt of. I don't know if I want to know..
Growing up I used to dream about falling (re:pushed) from a cliff pretty often and another recurring dream was one of me trying to cross some really turbulent waters(personal life was shitty at the time).
It's both my subconscious and a signal for what's to come imo.
I remember seeing a dream about a field full of flowers and rainbows and waking up knowing something good was coming. I also told my friends online. Later that day Baekhyun announced City Lights :sanapray:

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
At times I feel like it's a sign about what's to come. And sometimes it feels like something that has happened to me even though I know it didn't. There are rare times I wake up crying so hard but I don't remember what I dreamt of. I don't know if I want to know..
Growing up I used to dream about falling (re:pushed) from a cliff pretty often and another recurring dream was one of me trying to cross some really turbulent waters(personal life was shitty at the time).
It's both my subconscious and a signal for what's to come imo.
I remember seeing a dream about a field full of flowers and rainbows and waking up knowing something good was coming. I also told my friends online. Later that day Baekhyun announced City Lights :sanapray:
That's really interesting and also terrifying.

Reactions Received
That's really interesting and also terrifying.
I know :jisoosmh: I never told anyone about them because I never knew what my dreams meant but it always ended up being a signal of some kind or maybe I'm just overthinking lol
i keep seeing myself pregnant or holding a baby in my dream these days:susPepe:

• Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
I know :jisoosmh: I never told anyone about them because I never knew what my dreams meant but it always ended up being a signal of some kind or maybe I'm just overthinking lol
i keep seeing myself pregnant or holding a baby in my dream these days:susPepe:
USE PROTECTION

• Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Users who are viewing this thread