COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Teaser Dreamcatcher 'BOCA' MV Teaser 02 (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

This MV teaser is much better than the first. The MV looks great!
:pikahappy:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
After the Soribada disgrace, they probably thought 'fuck this industry, we go out doing what we do best!' :maheart:
After Scream, I stopped following their activities to avoid further pain. I'm unaware of that thing you mentioned here. The only thing I did about DC is I put a playlist together on spotify containing all the rock songs and play it on repeat. I did this for various days and then I focused on Japanese idols.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
After Scream, I stopped following their activities to avoid further pain. I'm unaware of that thing you mentioned here. The only thing I did about DC is I put a playlist together on spotify containing all the rock songs and play it on repeat. I did this for various days and then I focused on Japanese idols.
I see!
Basically Dreamcatcher were nominated for an awards show called Soribada, which is the first big award show they have been nominated for and InSomnia were allowed to vote, so after getting in 4th place, just behind TWICE, Blackpink and Red Velvet, Dreamcatcher were still not invited to the awards show, even though other groups below them were all invited. So, it's like a slap in the face to Dreamcatcher and InSomnia.

That's cool you did that ^-^

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
I see!
Basically Dreamcatcher were nominated for an awards show called Soribada, which is the first big award show they have been nominated for and InSomnia were allowed to vote, so after getting in 4th place, just behind TWICE, Blackpink and Red Velvet, Dreamcatcher were still not invited to the awards show, even though other groups below them were all invited. So, it's like a slap in the face to Dreamcatcher and InSomnia.

That's cool you did that ^-^
It's becoming clear to me that Dreamcatcher is too groundbreaking for the current Korean audiences. Upcoming generations will appreciate them for the great group they are. Right now I think they should keep going and grow as they have been doing until now. As for a win, I think I no longer care. If I'd get a chance, I'd support them with votes if I can; but if they don't get it, it's also okay. That'd be so if they don't keep on disappointing me. Right now, they are not among my top favourite groups as they used to be, and all it took was one disappointment.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so excited

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
haven't been too into dc these days but the teaser looks super super promising <3
hope this comeback does well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread