COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

driving or flying long distance? (1 Viewer)

sunghooked

Gunil wants YOU to buy/stream Troubleshooting!
Reactions Received
streaming Toubleshooting by XDH - are YOU???
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi/Villain
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For me, driving if the trip would require taking two legs or less (as in, you drive a certain distance, stay the night somewhere, and go the rest of the way in the morning); otherwise, I prefer to fly. The only exception is going to Florida to visit my dad's brother and sister-in-law; they live about an hour northwest of Orlando, and flying into Orlando amongst a plane full of kids going to Disney World is NOT my kind of travel. lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I´ve never flown, but I get car sick, so I suppose flying would be better.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Depends on the price difference but disregarding price I'd go with flying as it's safer

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
If it's a long trip, unless it was first or business class, I'd rather drive. I hate being stuck sitting in a small space for a long period of time. Especially if I'm in the inside seat cause I don't like walking over people to get to the bathrooms unless I really need to, so my butt gets really numb. Plus pressure changes hurt my ears a ton. Last time I flew, the last 30mins - 1hr, I was in almost excruciating pain bc nothing could fix the pressure changes in my ears.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Driving. There's more room and options/freedom to do things as apposed to being stuck in the air on a plane.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
I've been on a 13 hour flight and I've been on a 10 hour road trip. It's cooler to say that you've flown but personally I prefer roadtrips because I haven't been on as many roadtrips as I've been on flights :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread