News Elkie officially leaves CLC, contract with Cube terminated (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

Budding Sky Drowner, Professional Debbie Downer
Reactions Received
Fandom
JayWhyPee
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Makes me wonder what she meant by Cube refusing to support CLC further.
Outright disbandment or like f(x)/15& where the girls pursued individual activities while pretending they were gonna come back

Ashla_K

Idol
Reactions Received
Outright disbandment or like f(x)/15& where the girls pursued individual activities while pretending they were gonna come back
Do they have many individual activities? I'm more of a casual listener, so I really don't know about the members activities aside from Sorn's YT channel and Seungyeon's dance covers. You could say F(x) had the advantage of been in SME and each member was very strong individually, not for nothing they had many akgaes. Not sure if Cube would like to pull a F(x) on them.

VillageIdiot

Budding Sky Drowner, Professional Debbie Downer
Reactions Received
Fandom
JayWhyPee
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Do they have many individual activities? I'm more of a casual listener, so I really don't know about the members activities aside from Sorn's YT channel and Seungyeon's dance covers. You could say F(x) had the advantage of been in SME and each member was very strong individually, not for nothing they had many akgaes. Not sure if Cube would like to pull a F(x) on them.
I'm really not too sure about their solo activities
More agencies are pulling the "indefinite hiatus" card now that they've seen the difference in results. To be blunt, CLC's individual outlooks are pretty bleak but if they pull an f(x), at least they can throw in a "I'm always talking with my members about a comeback" or "CLC is precious to me" for headlines and a few extra clicks

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
This is very sad. I'd like to see CLC coming back but I don't think Cube has the same idea...
:sadcat:
This might explain why Cube wants to debut a new girl group this year instead of the planned boy group...

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
it's sad to see her leave the group but at the same time i'm glad she's free from cube

QueenB

Celebrity
Reactions Received
I'm taking this as Cube could not refute her claims which tells me CLC may be over and the members were treated poorly by the company. Its sad but I also want them out of their where they can build up their careers elsewhere

Chahee

Custom Title
Reactions Received
I'm taking this as Cube could not refute her claims which tells me CLC may be over and the members were treated poorly by the company. Its sad but I also want them out of their where they can build up their careers elsewhere
I think it's more like they didn't even try to refute

They know they managed her crappily.

Sorn warned about the issue before, and they did nothing to solve so...

They just did nothing to solve it again.

Users who are viewing this thread