COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Etherial Woozi vs Etherial Kai (1 Viewer)

Who is more etherial and angelic?

• Kai

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Woozi

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well... I can see that.

Wet Kai = Etherial Kai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other Kai

But for Woozi

Sleepy Woozi >>>> Etherial Woozi = Sexy Woozi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any other Woozi
i just like any kind of kai, even though i dont stan exo, he or chanyeol would probably be my bias if i actually did.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Really? Why don't you stan?

Also do you have any opinions on Lay?
i dont rlly stan bgs, i like listening to their music but i dont think i could stan? if i were going to stan a bg it would probably be bts, exo to maybe.

and on lay, i think hes a cool guy, he is talented but i dont like his solo music. i think he needs to get another producer instead of trying to produce the whole album himself. or he just needs to get more experienced.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i dont rlly stan bgs, i like listening to their music but i dont think i could stan? if i were going to stan a bg it would probably be bts, exo to maybe.

and on lay, i think hes a cool guy, he is talented but i dont like his solo music. i think he needs to get another producer instead of trying to produce the whole album himself. or he just needs to get more experienced.
I think wth Lay it is mostly experience, since his music has improved a lot imo since his first release. I don't really like Lose control, feel indifferent towards Sheep, but bop to Give me a chance!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think wth Lay it is mostly experience, since his music has improved a lot imo since his first release. I don't really like Lose control, feel indifferent towards Sheep, but bop to Give me a chance!

i like that song where he goes "and 1,2 3!" idk what its called lmao. lamanana isnt my favorite album, but hes working hard and trying to produce his own music so thats something that i can respect.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i like that song where he goes "and 1,2 3!" idk what its called lmao. lamanana isnt my favorite album, but hes working hard and trying to produce his own music so thats something that i can respect.
Fans are lowkey trying to get him to work less! The man works day and night, injured or not injured.... He needs to get himself a woman or man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread