Traded EunB PLEASE TAKE HER (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
but I´ll only trade her for Yongguk or BB card!

just kidding :D. if you have Ateez, sweet, if you don´t, just any other BG card is fine :).

Reactions Received
stop liking this! come on! are we back at the "give yellowcoat unwanted GG cards"?
so I have completed my second set and now what? two months of suffering??? is that what I have to pay for it?!!!!!

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
stop liking this! come on! are we back at the "give yellowcoat unwanted GG cards"?
so I have completed my second set and now what? two months of suffering??? is that what I have to pay for it?!!!!!
I want her but I have nothing to give you right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Yumiz and brekker
Reactions Received
I want her but I have nothing to give you right now.
I have never seen you answering any other way. I am really amazed that you are able to make trades at all :D

Yumiz

The Champagne, wine, tequila, margarita
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship
I have astro cards, svt cards, zico and superm Taeyong

• Haha
Reactions: brekker

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
I have never seen you answering any other way. I am really amazed that you are able to make trades at all :D
I've managed to make deals on profiles and on discord lately compared to through these threads that's probably why lol

Reactions Received
I have astro cards, svt cards, zico and superm Taeyong
everyone always trying to trade Zico. BUT GUESS WHAT, I HAVE THE FULL COLLECTION OF ZICOS. I suppose this game is gonna make me a fan of Day6. I have already listened to 2 of their songs and watched two videos one Jae´s YT profile because I knew that those cards are gonna end up with me. So Yachii it is, I guess :D.

• Haha
Reactions: Yumiz

Yumiz

The Champagne, wine, tequila, margarita
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship
everyone always trying to trade Zico. BUT GUESS WHAT, I HAVE THE FULL COLLECTION OF ZICOS. I suppose this game is gonna make me a fan of Day6. I have already listened to 2 of their songs and watched two videos one Jae´s YT profile because I knew that those cards are gonna end up with me. So Yachii it is, I guess :D.
But SVT and Astro :umjicry:
Eunwoo is so handsome :umjicry:

• Love
Reactions Received
But SVT and Astro :umjicry:
Eunwoo is so handsome :umjicry:
I´m not gonna lie, he is REALLY handsome, but their songs are just so sweet :D. I do like SVT but if only you had Vernon.
Anyway, you really wanna get rid off them? I´ll help you since trading them with Yachii would not help considering he already has almost the whole Astro and some SVT :D.

will you take my GG cards in the future for your BG cards? I get one each day :D

Reactions Received
I´m sorry Yachii has got Chan! If you want get EunB there! He doesn´t have the SVT cards you don´t have :) ♥.

Users who are viewing this thread