Europe or Asia (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
But Europe has King Arthur and Robin Hood. They also have Vampires in Romania.

It doesn't get much cooler than that.
It'll be a big loss for sure.

But I can watch LOTR. It will keep the dream alive.

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
that's hard tbh
probably asia then, since I've barely been to any countries there as opposed to Europe

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
depends on where in Asia and where in Europe. both continents have countries that are like two sides of a coin so it´s really hard to say.
if someone asked me whether I´d live in Sweden or South Korea, I´d go for South Korea, but if someone asked me whether I´d rather live in the Philippines or Italy, I´d go for Italy.

but I agree with Tantle, to live - Europe and to travel - Asia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinnamon and Drew_B

Drew_B

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU
depends on where in Asia and where in Europe. both continents have countries that are like two sides of a coin so it´s really hard to say.
if someone asked me whether I´d live in Sweden or South Korea, I´d go for South Korea, but if someone asked me whether I´d rather live in the Philippines or Italy, I´d go for Italy.

but I agree with Tantle, to live - Europe and to travel - Asia.
The disrespect to Sweden lol.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
Europe, easy.
Asia only has like 4-5 countries I'd actually consider living in, compared to more than 10 in Europe.

Reactions: Cinnamon and Drew_B

SofDrink

Flop
Reactions Received
Fandom
BLACKJACK
Europe because it has a blend of so much. To me, it is like the epicenter of various cultures. In Asia, a lot of the lifestyles in the countries are similar (in my experience). The demographic there isn't as diverse, but life is fun. I think I'd enjoy EU more long term wise

Reactions: Cinnamon

dreambutterfly

Trainee
Reactions Received
That hard to choose. I am half Japanese and half White and my mom and bio dad side of the family are both from Europe. I am currently living in Asia and have travel to many places both continent, but I will have to say Europe. I feel like I spent more time in Europe during like summer vacation and was able to travel more around there. I have been to a other Asian countries, but the most I actually spent the most time in are China, Korea and Japan since my family is now living there.

Cinnamon

Universal Star
Reactions Received
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
That hard to choose. I am half Japanese and half White and my mom and bio dad side of the family are both from Europe. I am currently living in Asia and have travel to many places both continent, but I will have to say Europe. I feel like I spent more time in Europe during like summer vacation and was able to travel more around there. I have been to a other Asian countries, but the most I actually spent the most time in are China, Korea and Japan since my family is now living there.
Which countries? :sj_weary:
I am Swiss but I have Spanish roots in my dad side.

dreambutterfly

Trainee
Reactions Received
Which countries? :sj_weary:
I am Swiss but I have Spanish roots in my dad side.
My dad side is Japanese & Russian. My maternal grandfather is half Japanese on his dad side and his mom was German. And my maternal grandmother is Japanese & French./Italian. But my mom and her siblings all grew up in the UK though before migrating to the State.

Cinnamon

Universal Star
Reactions Received
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
My dad side is Japanese & Russian. My maternal grandfather is half Japanese on his dad side and his mom was German. And my maternal grandmother is Japanese & French./Italian. But my mom and her siblings all grew up in the UK though before migrating to the State.
That’s really fascinating :sanapray:

SnowWhite

Rookie
Reactions Received
I wouldn't want to live in Asia, even the so called "developed countries" of it. Never. Irony here is that I have been living in Asia my whole life, but once I get to Europe, there is no going back except for leisure.

Users who are viewing this thread