COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official [Event] 👻 The KS Halloween Event!👻 (1 Viewer)

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
trick or treat event.png

Welcome to the Official Halloween Event!

This is our official two-part Halloween Event that will last from October 24th 12am KST to October 31st 11:59pm KST!
This will be a two-part event that will be going on at the same time, you can participate in one or both of them~
Copy of Unnamed Design.png

Part One: Our KS Halloween Costume Contest!
This is your chance to dress your profile up in a spooky aesthetic and compete with other users in a voting contest~
How would you dress up your profile?
- We first would like for you to pick a certain theme: anything from ghosts, to vampires, to werewolves, to even something silly like picking a fruit!
- Then, you can customize your profile to any aesthetic you see fit! From changing your name to getting a new dp or sig to matching your badges, anything is fair game, your competition are those who are around you!
What happens once you're done dressing up?
- In order to compete in the contest, you will have to submit the google form below to enter!
~ Click Here for the Google Form ~
- Users will then vote on your costume at the end of the week on October 30th with the winners announced on November 1st!
-There will be a 1st place prize of 500 points but also a participation price of 150 points!
So, no matter if you win or not, you will come out of this contest with something! :)

Copy of Unnamed Design.png

Part Two: Let's go Trick or Treating!
Of course, what would Halloween be without some trick and treating!
For the entire week, you will be able to put your mind to the test with riddles/quizzes that we have made for you! These will allow you to earn some candies for prizes at the end of the event!
There are two types of riddles: some riddles you will have to ask for and some we will give to you! For each day of the week, you will either be given a google form with a quiz or you will have to scout staff DMs for our riddles~
How would this look like throughout the week?
Day 1: Staff Trick and Treat
Day 2: Google Form Quiz
Day 3: Staff Trick and Treat
Day 4: Google Form Quiz
Day 5: Staff Trick and Treat
Day 6: Google Form Quiz
Day 7: Staff Trick and Treat
So, how do you ask our staff members for riddles?
It's simple: you can create a DM with a staff member and you can ask them for either a trick or treat (yes, you are requesting one of these). There are assigned staff members for each day that we will share with you on that particular day!
If you ask a staff for a treat, that particular staff member will have a riddle waiting for you for which you have until 0am KST the next day to solve! They will give the answers the next day and we will record the candies you have earned afterwards!
These are the amount of candies you can win each day:
Day 1: 3 Candies
Day 3: 5 Candies
Day 5: 7 Candies
Day 7: 9 Candies
If you ask a staff for a trick, you are placing your chance on a generator (same to the one that the cards team has) which can either give you candies or take them away (or make a negative balance)! Anywhere between winning 7 candies and losing 7 candies is possible in this case!
What about the quizzes you get from us?
On the given day, a thread will be published in the events section with the link to the google form for the quiz! Of course, you can be tagged if you would like to be! You are able to win a total of 4 candies with each quiz!
At the end of the event, the users with the 3 highest amount of candies will win these prizes:
1st Place: 1 random Legendary Card + 200 points (this will be legendary card that has not been released yet!)
2nd Place: 2 rare cards + 200 points
3rd Place: 1 rare card + 200 points
and all participants get 100 points as well!
Winners for this contest will also be announced November 1st!

Last edited:

Panda

Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
This thread was released earlier to the users to give you all a chance to ask questions before the event actually begins~

Panda

Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
tagging @Cards Users since the 1st price for the Trick or Treat portion of the Event is a legendary card~

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Looking forward to it!
:pandahappy:

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's nice, sounds good.

May I ask what happens if someone can't solve the riddle(s) the staff members gave them? Or will be bad with the quizzes in general?
I'm asking for a friend, definitely not cuz I'm bad with this kind of stuff. :headache::worry:
Also, what if you skip like one day because you are too busy and can't make it in time? Thank you.

Panda

Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Will my current aesthetic work if I say I pick clowns, or monsters, or aliens? :runrunrun:
yes it would definitely work lmao

Panda

Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
It's nice, sounds good.

May I ask what happens if someone can't solve the riddle(s) the staff members gave them? Or will be bad with the quizzes in general?
I'm asking for a friend, definitely not cuz I'm bad with this kind of stuff. :headache::worry:
Also, what if you skip like one day because you are too busy and can't make it in time? Thank you.
If you attempt to solve a riddle but can't do so, you will still be given 1 candy!
and if you skip one day, then you just won't get the candies for that day

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If you attempt to solve a riddle but can't do so, you will still be given 1 candy!
and if you skip one day, then you just won't get the candies for that day
Thank you so much. It gives hope to a person like me aka who never gets the riddles :D
Then, I may participate.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LETS ROLL YALL

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
can i be tagged for day 3 onwards for the trick n treat event? since i totally missed day 1 from inattention/not rmbrg the date was the 24th ytd. thnx events team. :PandaUnicorn: :kittylove::oliviakek::kokorohappy:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'd like to be tagged for the future days although missing the 1st day might come back to bite me

Panda

Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
can i be tagged for day 3 onwards for the trick n treat event? since i totally missed day 1 from inattention/not rmbrg the date was the 24th ytd. thnx events team. :PandaUnicorn: :kittylove::oliviakek::kokorohappy:
I'd like to be tagged for the future days although missing the 1st day might come back to bite me
sounds bueno, will do!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread