Official Events Team INTERN Recruitments (1 Viewer)

Darth_17

Hua Chenyu's Martian
Reaction score
Ship
Hi everyone and welcome to the Events Intern Recruitment thread!

events_intern.jpg

banner.png

What is an intern

An intern is a team member who although is part of the team, they are undergoing a trial period. You will have limited responsibilities and you will be under guidance of the Events Leader (me). As the admins do not have any hand in picking the interns, you will not be a regular staff member during your internship.

Therefore, as opposed to regular staff members who have a strict application process, interns do not have the regular requirements to apply to our team. What this means however, is that after the 3 month trial period, the department leader (me) along with admins and team members will decide whether we think you are a suitable candidate for our team. If we do, then you will be promoted and you'll become a permanent member of our team and a staff member. If not, then unfortunately your internship will end unsuccessfully.

All event applications that did not qualify (due to not meeting admin requirements) will automatically be considered an internship application.
banner.png

INTERN Application

You must:

- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be active on the forums and on Discord during your internship
- Have a Discord account
- Dedicate time to help with event preparation and hosting *

* With events, I cannot give an exact number of days or hours per day that you must be active as we are not always preparing to hold events. If you apply, you are expected to be able to help prepare events at any given time.

banner.png

Requirements for joining the team

- Your account must be at least 1 months old
- There is no age requirement, but we are expecting you to have a mature mindset.

banner.png

Application Form

Click HERE to access the application form.

After you have sent in your application, please PM me.

banner.png

You have sent in your application and you meet all the requirements. What next?

The events team will go through all the applications and make a decision.
I will personally let you know whether your application is successful or unsuccessful via PM.

banner.png

The deadline to send in your applications is on the 22nd of May!

If you apply or if you have any questions at all, please pm me (@Chlorine, the events leader).

Good luck everyone!

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reaction score
Website
m.jype.com
Not the staff team, Mayah, we've been through this.
Ik ik. :haylul:

But hopefully they'll become staff if they choose. Those are my wishes. I'm not that ditzy, I understand after about the 5th time of explaining.

Darth_17

Hua Chenyu's Martian
Reaction score
Ship
Ik ik. :haylul:

But hopefully they'll become staff if they choose. Those are my wishes. I'm not that ditzy, I understand after about the 5th time of explaining.
I mean technically, it'll be up to the admins + team to decide if we think they're a suitable candidate for the team after the internship ends. So hopefully if they pass they choose to stay but if they fail then they don't really have a choice unfortunately :wimwim:

TwentyOneJunhui

✧・゚:* Network Love *:・゚✧
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
good luck everyone :nekolove: now i can boss around some people :irenecrazy: don't make me mad because mad kuro is really scary :pandamad: :nekopout:
Kuro and scary in the same sentence? Babies can't be scary.:worry:

Good luck to all who apply!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mangoey Recruitment 21