COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Official Events Team INTERN Recruitments (2 Viewers)

SHlNEE

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com

All event applications that did not qualify (due to not meeting admin requirements) will automatically be considered an internship application.
ok i don't understand why i don't understand this sentence
because my english is usually not bad, wtf is going on :wimwim: :sadcat:
if you not qualify you will auto be considered an intern? huh?

Reactions: orangejuice

LiviaRaine

mark tuan pls marry me
Reactions Received
Website
heyitsmeee2.tumblr.com
Ship
I think it was from a while ago, applications were opened to immediately fill the event position. It wasn't like interns so you had to be 18 and have like a 6-month account or something. So for those that applied but didn't meet either of those, they would be automatically considered for the intern position, since age and account age is more flexible.

I could be wrong tho lol don't quote me on it.

SHlNEE

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
I think it was from a while ago, applications were opened to immediately fill the event position. It wasn't like interns so you had to be 18 and have like a 6-month account or something. So for those that applied but didn't meet either of those, they would be automatically considered for the intern position, since age and account age is more flexible.

I could be wrong tho lol don't quote me on it.
thanks !
Events is fun, and plus I'm there :llama_flirt:

Suzy

KIM KAI
Reactions Received
Ship
Exactly as Raine said. Last time I posted this thread it came after an unsuccessful events team recruitment. We have stricter rules for users who apply straight to the team and because of that, we did not have very many qualifying users out of those that applied. So if the only thing they were lacking was the admin requirements but they had a very good application, then we accepted them as interns instead.

SHlNEE

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Exactly as Raine said. Last time I posted this thread it came after an unsuccessful events team recruitment. We have stricter rules for users who apply straight to the team and because of that, we did not have very many qualifying users out of those that applied. So if the only thing they were lacking was the admin requirements but they had a very good application, then we accepted them as interns instead.
thanks for the info
and if i have not said it before, you do great work as event staff member, keep up the great work :llama_squish:
that being said, good luck for the future and i hope the new intern will try to aspire to become as good as you and everyone else on the team
FIGHTING!

gayzone

Idol
Reactions Received
Wreck
would love to try out but my account is barely a day old :c
yikes i can't believe its been 6 months since i posted this :wimwim:

i probably won't be applying because im not creative enough LOL good luck to all the applicants though

edit: are events team members allowed to participate in other events that are not hosted by them? :pepesmug:

Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

KIM KAI
Reactions Received
Ship
yikes i can't believe its been 6 months since i posted this :wimwim:

i probably won't be applying because im not creative enough LOL good luck to all the applicants though

edit: are events team members allowed to participate in other events that are not hosted by them? :pepesmug:
Depends on the event. If it's an event where other users aren't allowed to know the identities of other participants, then most likely not because they would have probably help organise the event but every other event there should be no reason why they can't participate.

gayzone

Idol
Reactions Received
Wreck
Depends on the event. If it's an event where other users aren't allowed to know the identities of other participants, then most likely not because they would have probably help organise the event but every other event there should be no reason why they can't participate.

ahh, i see. ngl i'd like to remain as an ordinary member here because i have way too many responsibilities irl and on other sites but maybe i'll consider applying if i manage to come up with an idea before the deadline ends ( probably not happening but we'll see how it goes )

• Love
Reactions: Suzy

Users who are viewing this thread

• Maj
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mangoey Recruitment 21