EVER WATCHED A MOVIE THAT STUCK WITH YOU? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
I just watched a movie called Chronicle the other day.
It is so messed up and creepy but sad and fucked up and yeah.
I can't stop thinking about it and it's been a couple of days since I've watched it.

So yeah that one has stuck with me.
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:

Reactions: OnlyCalB and Vikki
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
i went to see the movie midsommar in theatres in 2019 and the main reason it stuck with me for a few days was that it was much more disturbing than i expected to be and i have never seen so many people walk out of a movie. not that i'm surprised, i'm not saying the movie itself was bad but certain things which happened there weren't exactly something that everyone would enjoy seeing on a big screen, or any screen in general :irenecrazy:

• Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
i went to see the movie midsommar in theatres in 2019 and the main reason it stuck with me for a few days was that it was much more disturbing than i expected to be and i have never seen so many people walk out of a movie. not that i'm surprised, i'm not saying the movie itself was bad but certain things which happened there weren't exactly something that everyone would enjoy seeing on a big screen, or any screen in general :irenecrazy:
Yeah I saw people watch it before I decided whether I should see it or not. Came to the conclusion NOT to watch it XD

Users who are viewing this thread