Rumor EVERGLOW’s Agency Denies Bullying Allegations Against Aisha (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
On February 23, Yuehua Entertainment denied the rumors that EVERGLOW’s Aisha had been a perpetrator of school violence.
1614052058318.png

Yuehua Entertainment stated, “We have checked with [Aisha] and confirmed that the accusations are false. She does not even know who the person who wrote the post is. We ask that people stop spreading false information and reckless speculative reports that do not check to see whether the information is true or false. If this continues, we will take strong legal action to defend our artist’s rights.”

A said that the bad rumors had affected her even after graduating from middle school, giving her a bad reputation in high school. A wrote, “I was often approached by male students who had heard that I was ‘easy.'” She concluded that she had met Aisha again some time later and that Aisha had appeared not to recognize her, greeting her in a friendly way and asking about a mutual acquaintance.

source

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
Most of these are clearly fake. It's horrible that people can throw these allegations around so easily.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received

karinaknows

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
MY, Army
I'm glad Yuehua made a statement. I was scared that they weren't going to do anything because Everglow doesn't seem to be their top priority.

Reactions: Mayday

Users who are viewing this thread