COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Every group needs a Suho (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think every group needs a Suho.

What do I mean with that? I mean a person to give the most boring of interviews with the safest answers. I mean somebody who can think of all the implications of what they are saying, who thinks about how anything and everything might lash back and words it in the safest possible way. Every group needs a Suho being boring in interviews to keep the group safe.

EXO are lucky to have him! They themselves know it aswell, as it is shown by them letting him answer most questions that are more serious than what is your favorite song or who is the best dancer in the group! Suho is keeping true to his name and is guarding EXO carefully and attentively!

To sum it up, appreciate Kim Junmyeon, our leader Suho, becuase he is invaluable!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Such is witty and he is also savage sometimes. He is far from boring during the interviews but for sure he is a very responsible leader.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
He knows how to give boring answers to questions that might become problems.
I barely see any others idols to give a risky answer to this type of questions. It’s always the same thing, a bright smile and a more or less subtle way to avoid to answer directly.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SM does have a way with leaders. Suho, Yunho, Onew, Leeteuk are all amazing leader and let's not forget the best leaser of em all Eric.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread