f(x) Sulli (will trade for any BTS card) (1 Viewer)

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Or EXO Kai.

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
A bootleg card printed at home, not even a Mr Boogie logo on it. Ur slipping, man.

But pls do a Jessica card too. And a Krystal card also if ur inclined n hv the time. You'll rule the KS cards collection world if you make have all 3 of these cards in ur (virtual) hands. I'd make them myself but my computer's in the shop n won't be fixed until 2021. Thnx.

Reactions: OnlyCalB and Drew_B

Drew_B

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU
A bootleg card printed at home, not even a Mr Boogie logo on it. Ur slipping, man.

But pls do a Jessica card too. And a Krystal card also if ur inclined n hv the time. You'll rule the KS cards collection world if you make have all 3 of these cards in ur (virtual) hands. I'd make them myself but my computer's in the shop n won't be fixed until 2021. Thnx.
Lol what if there was bootleg cards floating around outdoing the official cards? It would be utter chaos.

But I didn't make this though. I just found an image of it.

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Lol what if there was bootleg cards floating around outdoing the official cards? It would be utter chaos.

But I didn't make this though. I just found an image of it.
I know ya dint make the card, dude. I was just shitposting watever came to mind. Lol.

I have to play make believe f(x) cards since we will never get them.
I feels ya, for my Jessica and YooA (OMG) cards. further comment redacted cos too emotionally draining to type it out.

Reactions: Drew_B and OnlyCalB

Users who are viewing this thread