Fav choreos of the year? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
Lots of great options to choose from, which were your personal favs? It can be something very elaborate and difficult, or something simple and catchy, whatever reason made them stick in your minds the most.

My top 3 :susPepe: :

3. ITZY- Wannabe

There are like 10 different versions of this lmao, regardless one of the most viral/covered choreos of the year. Ryujin's shoulder move is iconic af, Itzy are all strong dancers, they always have a killer dance break and high energy dancing from start to finish.

2. NCT 127- Kick It

In terms of difficulty, NCT has definitely had way harder dances, but this dance fits the lyrics/concept so well, and has probably been the most covered dance of the year by other idols. Everyone knows the New Thangs, I love how Taeyong makes the very slightest modification to make his stand out. Also the fight choreo at the end with Mark wrecking everyone and leaping off Taeyong's leg for that kick :pepeheart:

1. Red Velvet- Irene & Seulgi- Naughty

This is one of the most intricate, visually pleasing choreos I can remember seeing in years. Usually it's harder for 2 person choreo to stand out since big groups can use formations and shapes so much easier, but Irene & Seulgi got a chance to do this style, whatever it's called and the movements are so precise and impressive, I keep coming back again and again. This spot was a no brainer tbh :jisoosmh:

Honorable mentions: Weeekly- Tag Me, SuperM- Tiger Inside, BTS- Black Swan, Everglow- La Di Da.

@Midzy @NCTzen @Reveluv

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
of the year? aghh, damn! I´d say Black on Black because that is my fav NCT choreo of all times, but that was 2018.
so this list is gonna be full of Ateez :D

Stray Kids - Easy. I don´t feel like Stray Kids have the best choreos in the industry, but they are underappreciated and this one is actually really good!

Oneus - Come back home

This video deserves everything! it is SO amazing! and the dancing is just on point! it is soooo amazing!!!!!

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
of the year? aghh, damn! I´d say Black on Black because that is my fav NCT choreo of all times, but that was 2018.
so this list is gonna be full of Ateez :D

Stray Kids - Easy. I don´t feel like Stray Kids have the best choreos in the industry, but they are underappreciated and this one is actually really good!

Oneus - Come back home

This video deserves everything! it is SO amazing! and the dancing is just on point! it is soooo amazing!!!!!
I hadn't seen any of these lol, mostly because I usually watch very few boy groups not named NCT/SuperM :haylul:
I think I really loved the choreo for CIX- Jungle though.

The Boyz- The Stealer was also pretty good :sanapray:

• Love
Reactions: karina and Yili

dnb

Wendy's Rain Stops
Reactions Received
1. Red Velvet- Irene & Seulgi- Naughty
This is one of the most intricate, visually pleasing choreos I can remember seeing in years. Usually it's harder for 2 person choreo to stand out since big groups can use formations and shapes so much easier, but Irene & Seulgi got a chance to do this style, whatever it's called ...
The dance style is tutting, with some voguing and waacking thrown in.

and the movements are so precise and impressive, I keep coming back again and again. This spot was a no brainer tbh :jisoosmh:
I agree, this is a #1 no brainer for me as well.

• Love
Reactions: karina and Darkseid

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
The dance style is tutting, with some voguing and waacking thrown in.

I agree, this is a #1 no brainer for me as well.
Ah yes I remember reading that though I have no idea what any of those terms mean :haylul:
I don't think I've seen tutting in any other Kpop choreo that I can recall though :susPepe:
I think there was some voguing in Chungha's Stay Tonight and Everglow's La Di Da but that's about the extent of my knowledge lol.

Reactions: karina and dnb

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
I hadn't seen any of these lol, mostly because I usually watch very few boy groups not named NCT/SuperM :haylul:

you mentioned boy groups you get an A for the day :sanapray:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and karina

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship

Reactions Received
Naughty

Fiesta
Swan

IZ*ONE is just too together to not choose them.

Reactions: Darkseid and karina

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received

oh yes!!! the boyz! I think @Yili recommended them to me and I have no regrets. can´t consider myself a proper fan just yet, because I know like two of their songs, but they are seriously good and worth all the attention! I actually really love the Stealer!

how did you find my picks? :)

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
oh yes!!! the boyz! I think @Yili recommended them to me and I have no regrets. can´t consider myself a proper fan just yet, because I know like two of their songs, but they are seriously good and worth all the attention! I actually really love the Stealer!

they recently started releasing music that was really their style, for a long time they were releasing kind of confused music for their identity but I think they hit their stride this year. I'm very happy to see that more and more people are noticing their talent ^^

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
they recently started releasing music that was really their style, for a long time they were releasing kind of confused music for their identity but I think they hit their stride this year. I'm very happy to see that more and more people are noticing their talent ^^
sounds like 2021 might be their year. I hope they´ll keep it up and they will suply me with lots of good stuff :D

DaeNotFound

perpetually sleeping through important events
Reactions Received
Website
birbdae.tumblr.com
Fandom
iGOT7
Ship
1. Naughty;

Tutting and voguing are some of my favorite dance styles these days, and tutting is hard to do with two people since they have to coordinate and make sure the angles and such look god

2. Last Piece
yeah as the resident got7 stan, I love this choreo. Its really cool an makes good use of the amount of members they have. My favorite bit is the yugbam section (the one in my dp)

3. Wannabe
10/10 shoulder move, it was iconic. An the dance break was funnn

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
LADIDA FOREVER.

Best song and best choreography

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Star by Loona

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
you mentioned boy groups you get an A for the day :sanapray:
I do know boy groups, I just don't pay much attention to them outside 1-2 :lisalaugh:
I do like some Ateez and SKZ titles as well among bgs I don't stan. And some old Monsta X, happy Seventeen, the occasional BTS/EXO and others.

They're all pretty good, I know boy group dances these days are pretty impressive so not surprised :sanapray:
I still find gg choreos more memorable lol but I'm always impressed with these- Ateez are some of my fav performers among new groups in general :sanapray:

Idk, they seem to be doing really well now and I liked The Stealer but there was a phase where I just wasn't vibing with anything they released. I have a really soft spot for their earlier stuff though, when they were all happy and cute :haylul:
Right Here, Giddy Up, all the way to No Lie are some of my favs. I prefer the early The Boyz titles :yolk:

• Love
Reactions: Yili

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
Black Swan, Gods Menu and my bois here~
I know I'm forgetting a bunch but I'm sleepy and I cnot brain

• Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Users who are viewing this thread