Favorite reality TV shows? (1 Viewer)

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
I'm trash for 90 day fiance, married at first sight, and yes the bachelor/ette series... I also used to be obsessed with the housewives. Anyone ever heard of below deck? (These are american shows btw)

Yili

✨AtiNia Moodzy Alice✨
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
X1Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
If Gordon Ramsay's shows count as reality tv i watch kitchen nightmares a lot :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
I used to like ProjectvRunway n Survivor but nvr watched a full complete season ever, did probably see most of a complete Survivor n then the end/finale follow up studio chat episode where they chat/reminisce abt the season. Ig the repetition/formulaic format of the middle 10+ episodes bores me. Cant think of other reality shows tat i watch a lot of rn.

Edit: (just rmbred as i hit post, actually b4 i hit post but i wavered on pausing, tat i rlly like the Australian Master chef jr shows tat i watched-i read tat they dint belittle the competitors so i tried it n it was so great, the US MCJr shows were greatvalso but i smh dint like them as much. Australia Master Chef is also awesome but i hvnt watched as much. Some other cooking shows like great british bakeoff or clones like it i also liked n watched b4.

• Love
Reactions: milk

lexus

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Fandom
Vikki stan
Ship
Wreck
I've been liking Life After Lockup/Love After Lockup a lot. There wasn't been a lot of other reality shows that I've been into lately :nekosweat:

• Love

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
I used to like ProjectvRunway n Survivor but nvr watched a full complete season ever, did probably see most of a complete Survivor n then the end/finale follow up studio chat episode where they chat/reminisce abt the season. Ig the repetition/formulaic format of the middle 10+ episodes bores me. Cant think of other reality shows tat i watch a lot of rn.

Edit: (just rmbred as i hit post, actually b4 i hit post but i wavered on pausing, tat i rlly like the Australian Master chef jr shows tat i watched-i read tat they dint belittle the competitors so i tried it n it was so great, the US MCJr shows were greatvalso but i smh dint like them as much. Australia Master Chef is also awesome but i hvnt watched as much. Some other cooking shows like great british bakeoff or clones like it i also liked n watched b4.
I used to watch project runway back when it first came out but i just ended up getting bored of it. oh i haven't seen the australian vers of master chef, hmmm that's good that they are nicer to the contestants lol

I've been liking Life After Lockup/Love After Lockup a lot. There wasn't been a lot of other reality shows that I've been into lately :nekosweat:
omg i keep forgetting to watch love after lockup. I believe I watched the last season but not the new episodes. I should take the break I have this month to catch up. it's a mess but I can't stop watching

Reactions: lexus
Reactions Received
project runway’s first few seasons were good but after that it was just drama

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
90 Day Fiance