First user that completes SNSD (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU
Will be the biggest kpopsource legend of all time.

They should get special privileges like having their username glow so bright you cant even look at it. And they get a free card every day for two straight weeks.

I will bow to this epic user.

Reactions Received
Reactions: SHlNEE and Drew_B

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Will be the biggest kpopsource legend of all time.

They should get special privileges like having their username glow so bright you cant even look at it. And they get a free card every day for two straight weeks.

I will bow to this epic user.
All tat's needed for this is to give up all my closely hoarded cards to the first trades tat come up involving Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, YoonA n Seohyun - Gollum, Gollum. Not sure id be willing to do that, even for Soshi. It might take me most of another yr to get all their cards n if so i hope ill be fine with tat n tat after a yr im not a gibbering wreck of a shell. LOL.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU
All tat's needed for this is to give up all my closely hoarded cards to the first trades tat come up involving Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, YoonA n Seohyun - Gollum, Gollum. Not sure id be willing to do that, even for Soshi. It might take me most of another yr to get all their cards n if so i hope ill be fine with tat n tat after a yr im not a gibbering wreck of a shell. LOL.
Good point. You have so many cards that you could offer 3 cards for 1 to really tempt people to give up their SNSD cards.

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
Reactions: Drew_B

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
i did just get epic trade bait though..
But is there a bad girl who wants her card badly enuf to trade a highly valued card to you tho? (bad girl refers to her fandom name translated bk to original meaning ofc)

Reactions Received
But is there a bad girl who wants her card badly enuf to trade a highly valued card to you tho? (bad girl refers to her fandom name translated bk to original meaning ofc)
not yet

Users who are viewing this thread