COME JOIN US!
We are FREE from advertisements & not for profit, discuss KPOP without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Flashback KPOP Time #1 Feat: T-ARA (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Get Off My Lawn
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Heya guys and gals~ I'm hecka bored today, so I figured I'm going to do a random flashback post and maybe I might make this a regular thing— but I'm not sure yet!

Today I'm gonna focus on the group T-ARA. They were reaching legend status back in their day before an unfortunate bullying scandal ruined them, which turned out to have been false the entire time. Unfortunately, it was too late to gain back the momentum they had. These days they're generally forgotten and struggling, so let's have some random appreciation by checking out some of their music videos!

Feel free to post with more videos, info, etc!

Tiffany

Neighborhood Noona
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Heya guys and gals~ I'm hecka bored today, so I figured I'm going to do a random flashback post and maybe I might make this a regular thing— but I'm not sure yet!

Today I'm gonna focus on the group T-ARA. They were reaching legend status back in their day before an unfortunate bullying scandal ruined them, which turned out to have been false the entire time. Unfortunately, it was too late to gain back the momentum they had. These days they're generally forgotten and struggling, so let's have some random appreciation by checking out some of their music videos!

Feel free to post with more videos, info, etc!
Its sad really what rumors or false news can do, i dislike dispatch for the same reason, they just want to gain quick recognition but in the process hurt people & groups with their untrue news.

Wicked

Get Off My Lawn
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Its sad really what rumors or false news can do, i dislike dispatch for the same reason, they just want to gain quick recognition but in the process hurt people & groups with their untrue news.
I agree, It's absolutely awful what people do just for money and clicks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread