For me, A.C.E feels like the male equivalent of MAMAMOO (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been a fan of A.C.E since their debut and for me, their voices are all very distinct and unique.
The same is with MAMAMOO, all 4 of them have really distinct voices that you'd recognize anywhere the moment you hear them.

But that's not exactly what I mean, or at least not the only reason for my conclusion.
The way both of these groups can harmonize with each other at any given time and any amount of members pretty much flawlessly is one big point.
Be it with the rappers Moonbyul, BK and Wow, or the whole vocal line mixed and match, it always end up sounding perfect and satisfying.

Another point is that both groups hit their high notes confidently.
MAMAMOO'S Hwasa, Solar and Wheein as well as A.C.E's Chan, Jun, Donghun & BK usually mix and match their high notes & ad libs,
which proves how much variety they have to offer for music production and different genres of music.

And even Moonbyul and Wow have some of my favorite singing voices as main rappers in their groups.
Both are comfortable in a low range but also don't shy away to to get as high as their range allows them, offering another layer to amazing harmonies.

This all allows them to be some of the groups that could allow themselves to have a equal line distribution, so all members have the same/similar time of lines.

And I think in general all of their voices fit perfectly with another. Their vocals feel united, you must know the voice of the other to be able to harmonize well out of the blue, which for me personally, proves that there's a tighter bond within the group, despite still being Idols and not being your true self in front of a camera.

Anyways here's some videos for you to enjoy, compare, groove to
Chose these videos because they are pretty recent and live as well

@Choice @Moo Moo

Yili

✨Ji-Ji Ji-Ji Yoon Jia✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
X1Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Listening to these two groups sing live legit sometimes makes me tear up because the vocals are so good :sakUwu:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
A.C.E really do have nice voices :)

Obviously, I love MAMAMOO's.

Reactions: karina and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
Listening to these two groups sing live legit sometimes makes me tear up because the vocals are so good :sakUwu:
A.C.E really do have nice voices :)

Obviously, I love MAMAMOO's.
I hope with the next album being about Emotions there's gonna be more vocal heavy songs than beat heavy cuz it's what A.C.E deserves

• Love
Reactions: karina and Yili

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i don't know much about a.c.e other than their title tracks but i love mamamoo so obviously i had to see this thread and it makes me wish i was more into a.c.e because i love vocal-focused groups. their twice covers were amazing! :sj_weary: especially fancy and i can't stop me <3

Reactions: karina and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
i don't know much about a.c.e other than their title tracks but i love mamamoo so obviously i had to see this thread and it makes me wish i was more into a.c.e because i love vocal-focused groups. their twice covers were amazing! :sj_weary: especially fancy and i can't stop me <3
i can always introduce you to them more :susPepe:

Reactions: karina

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
ACE reminds me of mamamoo too

Reactions: Myco