COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Former AOA member Mina says she suffered from bullying in AOA (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
fuck.... Jimin.... how can someone be that way :/
Idk what to believe anymore. I don't think Jimin was a bully bully but regardless, she seemed to have said hurtful stuff that affected Mina in a lot of ways, which she likely didn't foresee or expect. That might not have been her intention but anyway, she definitely needs to apologize.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idk what to believe anymore. I don't think Jimin was a bully bully but regardless, she seemed to have said hurtful stuff that affected Mina in a lot of ways, which she likely didn't foresee or expect. That might not have been her intention but anyway, she definitely needs to apologize.
that’s what I think too. there are three sides to a story and all are valid. we don’t know what happens. what we do know is that mina definitely was hurt a lot by what was said or more. apology should definitely happen in my opinion.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
This is truly sad! You never really expect things like this to happen, especially if they have been through so much together, but obviously it does happen and it surprisingly happens quite a bit and there are possibly more secret bullying going on in groups.

This also hits home hard as I was also heavily bullied when I was younger and I almost took my life several times but luckily for me, I am a much stronger person now.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i can't even imagine what mina must have been going through to the point where she tried to take her own life. even if we don't know the other side of the story, jimin definitely needs to apologise. most importantly i hope mina gets the support that she deserves.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
So sad I was just listening to AOA only a few days ago and now this comes up.
This really has got to stop.

Bullying is not right in any form of art or expression or in general.
This is why suicide becomes a way out for some. :( It really hurts me to see this.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
She just posted cutting scars

Holy Shit
She's been posting worrying stuff for a while now, I think she's posted and deleted several similar stuff earlier too :(
It was clear she's depressed and not in a good place, this is just the first time she's spoken about bullying.
oh god .....
Can't find the trans source, sorry

Mina said that due to the fear of that unnie scolding her again she didn’t even go see her dad bc she’d cry from seeing the state he was in. Her dad kept searching for her and even wrote “where is my daughter” in his sketchbook and the nurse had to tell him “she’s working
she got to spend the last final moment with him but couldn’t keep visiting him as she kept watching out for what others would feel and if she’d get scolded again.(edited)
mina even confronted her and told her what she said scarred her and that unnie glared at her and replied “i didn’t think i was that much of a horrible bitch to say something like that” but another member had the courage to say “unnie did you say that”
mina said before she left she used drink and converse with all the members without the unnie but they “still don’t know (what happened?)” she ends it with “what is the reason you hate me?”
Can you guys put the triggering part in a spoiler?

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
And the other members just did nothing ? confused.. was it heavy bullying or Jimin couldnt stand mina and dissed her, ignored her etc.. like people do when they dont like someone.

I do understand, people want to help the "victim", but please dont start witch hunting. I feel sad for Mina trying suicide. 😞
Jimin should come forward and tell what happened, the other members also !!

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
jimin was my aoa bias too... I'm so disappointed

this whole situation in general is horrible, I hope mina's okay and gets help and all the support she needs

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hope Mina is getting the help she needs because this all just sounds horrifying and its brave of her to reveal it but also people might start attacking her now and that's concerning since she's obviously not in the best place

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just hope Mina is surrounded by great people and has gotten help

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread