COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Former Classmate of Karina Speaks Out (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
This is a post that Karina's former classmate wrote about her after seeing all of the mean comments she was getting:

He wrote, "I was weak in middle school. I was bullied by the boys and slapped in the face under the pretext of homework. I was whispered about and ridiculed during every meal, and Jimin was very nice to me. She had a bright personality and was loved by everyone. Whenever Jimin sat next to me, I felt relieved because I felt I would be harassed less. I became very close with Jimin from the moment I became her desk partner. I always felt good vibes from her, and she was such an upright person that she would say something to me even when I used a mild curse word."

Got this from allkpop!

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
@Aespa @Girl Group just a quick reminder that all of the alleged screenshots that were going around a couple weeks ago are FAKE and the OP ADMITTED to it.

Anyone trying to spread rumours that she is a bully, here is someone who ACTUALLY KNOWS HER saying the complete opposite!!!

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki I get why you had to edit it but I was just talking trash about the news site, they were one of the main sites spreading the fake screenshots and were still talking about them as if they were real just YESTERDAY!

I'm still bitter about it!
I understand but it's still not allowed

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
@Aespa @Girl Group just a quick reminder that all of the alleged screenshots that were going around a couple weeks ago are FAKE and the OP ADMITTED to it.

Anyone trying to spread rumours that she is a bully, here is someone who ACTUALLY KNOWS HER saying the complete opposite!!!
it was pretty obvious, I saw like a twitter account calling her out as well, account was made in october this year and those posts were like 2 hours ago when i saw them yesterday so it was just pretty sus tbh, just jealous fans of other groups most likely trying to get some shit dragging down before they even debut smh

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It Girl potential methinks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread