COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation FROMIS_9 Or IZONE ? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
FROMIS_9 Or IZONE ?

Two prominent girl groups formed from the two main survival shows.

IZONE from Produce 48.

FROMIS_9 from Idol School.

Which one do you like more? Why?

For me at first I thought it was gonna be IZONE. I had a built in preference for PRODUCE groups due to IOI and I fell in love with Yena during the TV show. As for Idol School I watched the first few episodes but ultimately dropped it as I got bored with it. So I thought it was a done deal! I was gonna be an IZONE guy.

But.... ultimately I fell for FROMIS_9's style and music over IZONE. Songs like 22nd Century Girl, DKDK, and especially. To Heart.... Connected with me in a way IZONE's output didn't. The second I heard To Heart... It was over. I actually didn't hear it until maybe a month or so ago. (I heard their later comebacks first and never even listened to the debut). Also today I found out about Hayoung after only really paying attention to Nakyung and Saerom. Boy she's cuuute.

So that's it... I'm a FROMIS_9 guy now.

:haylul: :pikahappy:

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
For me its Fromis_9 obviously
Then Kwon Eunbi and then Iz One

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
For me, it's probably IZ*ONE although I like Love Bomb more than any IZ*ONE song. But IZ*ONE's Korean discography is just so solid, and their first Japanese release too. I just like to pretend Buenos Aires and Vampire doesn't exist :wimwim:
Also, as a group, on varieties and such, IZ*ONE has amazing team chemistry. I also find them slightly better stage performers. And Yena is life :sanapray:

That being said, I still love Fromis. Lee Chaeyoung is hot and hilarious. Saerom :sj_weary: And Hayoung and Gyuri are precious lol.

perhapz

ab imo pectore
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well, I think everybody knows my answer here :haylul:

Btw, 22CENTURY GIRL is my favorite b-side.

I really like both groups, they're both in my "top 3", if I had to pick. So stan both :sanapray:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oof, Romsae going from #1 to a possible #3 :yolk: that's a fall
Tbh Habbang was always in my bias consideration, I prefer Romsae visuals but Habbang's competitiveness is hilarious so it's hard to choose :yolk:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
fromis_9, totally not due to @perhapz's influence or anything.
:sanapray:
But really, they have solid title tracks (I am in love with Fun! and Love Bomb) and unrivaled visuals. How could you ask for more?

As for IZ*ONE, they have some pretty nice songs, although there are some questionable ones in their Japanese discography.
:worry:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
But really, they have solid title tracks (I am in love with Fun! and Love Bomb) and unrivaled visuals. How could you ask for more?

As for IZ*ONE, they have some pretty nice songs, although there are some questionable ones in their Japanese discography.
Buenos Aires and Vampire really dragged down their discography quality, they were doing so well :worry:
Heart*Iz is still contender for Album of the Year, it's between that and The Fifth Season for me :sanapray:

perhapz

ab imo pectore
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Buenos Aires and Vampire really dragged down their discography quality, they were doing so well :worry:
Heart*Iz is still contender for Album of the Year, it's between that and The Fifth Season for me :sanapray:
Yeah, IZ*ONE needs a Korean comeback to save the downhill they're in :yolk:
Vampire was ok-ish, but Buenos Aires... oof

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
I just feel so bad for Buenos Aires... it did not deserve to have such a song named after it.
:yolk:
Heart*IZ was a pretty solid mini :sj_weary: IZ*ONE is likely my favorite group from Produce.

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
For me, it's probably IZ*ONE although I like Love Bomb more than any IZ*ONE song. But IZ*ONE's Korean discography is just so solid, and their first Japanese release too. I just like to pretend Buenos Aires and Vampire doesn't exist :wimwim:
Also, as a group, on varieties and such, IZ*ONE has amazing team chemistry. I also find them slightly better stage performers. And Yena is life :sanapray:

That being said, I still love Fromis. Lee Chaeyoung is hot and hilarious. Saerom :sj_weary: And Hayoung and Gyuri are precious lol.
I just watched Vampire today. I forgot what it sounds like so I'm gonna have to watch it again. The MV was pretty though!

Yena is God's Gift to the World.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeah, IZ*ONE needs a Korean comeback to save the downhill they're in :yolk:
Vampire was ok-ish, but Buenos Aires... oof
Yes just come back to Korea and work with non AKB producers again plz MNET :yolk:

I just feel so bad for Buenos Aires... it did not deserve to have such a song named after it.
:yolk:
Heart*IZ was a pretty solid mini :sj_weary: IZ*ONE is likely my favorite group from Produce.
Argentinian Kpop fans in shambles :yolk:
Heart*IZ is gold, so many good songs :sj_weary:
I know you don't like IOI but it will forever be my fav Produce Group :yolk: IZ*ONE is a close second :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread