Chart (G)I-DLE "I MADE" no.1 HANTEO, SENORITA (Debuted #1 Bugs/Naver, #14 Melon) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Its definitely an upgrade over Latata and Hann!!! Debuted #14 Melon, #1 Bugs and Naver!!!

All of the songs in the Bugs Chart as well!

And no.1 in HANTEO OMFG!!!

Guys lemme know if anyone wanna get removed from my lists hehe its all fine really

Last edited:
Reactions Received
Not sure how big of a deal this is since it's Bugs, but for what it's worth the whole album is charting there!

Also, Pop/Stars going strong there too.
Its big cause bugs is literally what are the kpop teens in SK listened too if I'm not mistaken

NanoX

Flop
Reactions Received
People can say all they want. I know some people prefer Latata, But for me every comeback is better than the previous.
I loved Hann so much more than Latata and now senorita really shows Soyeon is improving her production skill.
Boppest of all (G)I-DLE bops

Reactions Received
People can say all they want. I know some people prefer Latata, But for me every comeback is better than the previous.
I loved Hann so much more than Latata and now senorita really shows Soyeon is improving her production skill.
Boppest of all (G)I-DLE bops
Its always the same my friend

When Hann released I still remember...everyone said its no Latata..the fofofofofo the worst in all kpop songs etc etc

At the end of the day...charts won't lie eh?
Or awards lol

I am just happy the song is a bop for me and it makes me happy

And the bsides are wowww golds

Users who are viewing this thread