News (G)I-dle making their comeback on January 11 with "I Burn" (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
Following I Trust and the single Dumdi Dumdi, (G)I-dle are set to make their comeback on January 11th, 6pm KST with "I Burn".

@Neverland

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
I'm so happy!!! Can't wait. After seeing their Visual Film their comeback has me so hyped!! This concept should be stunning!
:pikahappy: :nekolove::pandahappy:

In case anyone hasn't seen this yet:

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
I'm so happy!!! Can't wait. After seeing their Visual Film their comeback has me so hyped!! This concept should be stunning!
:pikahappy: :nekolove::pandahappy:

In case anyone hasn't seen this yet:

I'm liking the vibes I'm getting, sensual but dangerous :sj_weary:
Their teasers/concepts are always so theatrical and over the top, in a good way lol. They can really sell it.

Reactions Received
YESS!! The ladies have actually been gone for awhile in terms of music but they’ve been so busy I didn’t even notice.

Apparently the director of the film said it’s not a MV teaser but a visual representation of the extended plays themes and story. I think this EP is gonna be amazing 🤩

And I hope Gidle does high and solid numbers on the charts, they have the fandom, album numbers and branding, they just need the right song. Hopefully the lead single becomes a Top 5 hit and the song and EP enters Billboard like the girls want.

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
YESS!! The ladies have actually been gone for awhile in terms of music but they’ve been so busy I didn’t even notice.

Apparently the director of the film said it’s not a MV teaser but a visual representation of the extended plays themes and story. I think this EP is gonna be amazing 🤩

And I hope Gidle does high and solid numbers on the charts, they have the fandom, album numbers and branding, they just need the right song. Hopefully the lead single becomes a Top 5 hit and the song and EP enters Billboard like the girls want.
It's interesting, they seem more in their zone when doing concepts like Oh My God/Hann etc. but their highest charting single is Dumdi Dumdi lol. Either way they can pull off any concept, and physically it's sure to be a success. Digitals are really up in the air these days, can't be predicted.

Users who are viewing this thread