COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

MV (G)I-DLE - SENORITA MV Release!!! (1 Viewer)

Level of satisfaction for 1st time listening?

• 100% BOPPP

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Good song!!!

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • its okay maybe after hearing more...

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • nahhh....

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
YES I'M HERE

I'M READY

BRB WHILE I WATCH/LISTEN.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I really really liked the verses and the pre chorus! <3 But I was a bit disappointed with the chorus... Still, I think they did a great job. I hope it grows on me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I love it, lets get that straight

But it needed more of a chorus and less woah and foo.
She's no hann or latata but she's great.
It's a nice jazzy tune.
Soyeons rap ended me
:sj_weary:

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
After repeatedly watching the MV, I still really like it just as much. Although I'd still put Hann slightly above it just because Hann, and probably Latata too actually, were just that good. It really feels like Soojin's comeback but in comparison.....Shuhua :pepecry1:

A part of me was kinda expecting another chorus at the end. That said, it's still good though. Also did I mention....Shuhua :pepecry1:

fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu

And Yuqi can step on me

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I first listened to the showcase and was a bit disappointed, than watched the mv and was very relieved, it's a Bop!

I like it very much, but a few changes to it would make me love it even more. Shuhua should have at least 2 lines and not that wohoho.
Miyeon is underused. I know she sings mostly the refrain and she is great at it, but she would truly shine in the other song sections too like in pop/stars. They don't use her versatility in singing. The chorus has strong points, but could be a bit better.
I like Soojin and her voice, but I think the last part would maybe been better with Yuqi's deep voice from Latata.

That said it is still and definitely a very good song that had the potential for a really great song.
The music video rocked and highlightened their voices even better.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
For me it was 100% a BOP until the end. I love the melodies in the verse and chorus, and the instrumental is amazing with the brass and bass, but right at the end I would've loved a final chorus.

Also, when Shuhua's teaser dropped we joked about her "oh oh oh" part being all she had in the song. I didn't think we'd be right 😭

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I didn't think I would like this based on the teaser but it's actually really good. There were parts that felt a bit empty (?) but overall it was a good song! And once again, I was reminded why I love Minnie and Soojin so much! They killed it! Soyeon too. The three were beyond charismatic in this. AND THEY FINALLY STYLED YUQI'S BANGS PROPERLY. I hated her bangs in Hann but it looks good here. And I was never into Miyeon's visuals but she looked absolutely stunning in this. Honestly the only thing it was lacking was Shuhua. She had the least line and the least screen time. I felt like I didn't see her at all.

Overall, it was pretty good. I like it.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I do like it quite a lot but don't love it yet, maybe I will after some listens lol.
I could have used a longer rap break from Soyeon coz what we did get was :sj_weary:

And Yuqi and Miyeon's parts were pretty cool, and Soojin was sexy af lol. :maheart:

But I still could have used some stronger verses leading up to the chorus. Pretty good, but no Hann or Latata.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Okay so I really adore the chorus and post chorus instrumental. But I don't know. There was so many unnecessary vocal parts, in my opinion. Like the "woah"s and the "foo" ending. I don't feel those were fully unnecessary, just randomly placed. The ending is also very abrupt for my liking. I wish it would've ended with more "UMPH" for a lack of a better word.

I'm gonna give it a few more chances over the week. Maybe it'll grow on me.
Ngl I'm kinda disappointed because I was highly anticipating this release TT

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Haven't stop listening to it. I love it.
The only flaw is the autotuned soyeon behind rapping soyeon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread