[G-ING] Secret Angel Game - GFRIEND (여자친구) (1 Viewer)

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar

[G-ING] Secret Angel Game - GFRIEND (여자친구)
@Buddy

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Sowon is like a goddess standing there and looking down at the beagle sisters just chilling on the floor lmao.
:maheart: :lisalaugh:

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
Weee!!

Still not over Yerin in the cute hair for that random dance thing )
Im tryin to think of which dance n wat hair n failing. Care to remind me of it? If u rmbr ofc.

Sowon is like a goddess standing there and looking down at the beagle sisters just chilling on the floor lmao.
:maheart: :lisalaugh:
Well, she's standing instead of sitting, ig cos she n the rest r preparing to perform(the outfits tell the story but it all blurs in my head-but i think its Mago or maybe its Apple?)

Sowon is a goddess anyway. If i dint shift my bias from yuju/sinb to Yerin finally, she'd be 1 of my wreckers for sure. I like how she explains at the end of the video. Watch it if u hvnt. :nekolove: :pikahappy: :pepeheart: :sakUwu:

Reactions Received
Im tryin to think of which dance n wat hair n failing. Care to remind me of it? If u rmbr ofc.

Well, she's standing instead of sitting, ig cos she n the rest r preparing to perform(the outfits tell the story but it all blurs in my head-but i think its Mago or maybe its Apple?)

Sowon is a goddess anyway. If i dint shift my bias from yuju/sinb to Yerin finally, she'd be 1 of my wreckers for sure. I like how she explains at the end of the video. Watch it if u hvnt. :nekolove: :pikahappy: :pepeheart: :sakUwu:

yerin being a goof is one of fav things )

• Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar

yerin being a goof is one of fav things )
I just posted this video a short while bk n dint realise you were talking abt Yerin in this video. If she danced longer to this classic song i'd hv rmbrd better, still wouldnt hv caught tat u were talking abt this specific video tho-yerin(or yuju) dancing weirdly is too many times to catch which in particular is being referred to. Im amazed tat they listened n were struck by the song to dance to it(no matter how weirdly yerin danced).LOL. good one yerin n sinb.

• Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Users who are viewing this thread