News Game of Thrones : Final Season - April 14th (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
ME ME ME :sanapray: I’m rewatching the first seasons so I’m getting ready for the winter

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
d*mmit, in my own thread
:yolk:
AS I wrote on your profile I missed seeing this thread earlier; can I ask where did you read theories of the series? (I stalked westeros.org n kevinswatch long ago, n winteriscoming website - wic.org or/com idk: gave up after the show started, couldn't keep up n wanted to be surprised.)

LOL I also missed an egg in my own thread. :pandasad::pandasleep:

Reactions: onedaily

onedaily

Trainee
Reactions Received
AS I wrote on your profile I missed seeing this thread earlier; can I ask where did you read theories of the series? (I stalked westeros.org n kevinswatch long ago, n winteriscoming website - wic.org or/com idk: gave up after the show started, couldn't keep up n wanted to be surprised.)

LOL I also missed an egg in my own thread. :pandasad::pandasleep:
Lol np, thanks for checking in
i don't have spesific web, Most of them from reddit r/gottheories, random webs, and random youtube theories..
yeah now, im avoid it too.. im afraid gettin spoiled or ruin my own theories/imagination

Nice to know more got fans here, valar morghulis
:pepeheart:

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
Lol np, thanks for checking in
i don't have spesific web, Most of them from reddit r/gottheories, random webs, and random youtube theories..
yeah now, im avoid it too.. im afraid gettin spoiled or ruin my own theories/imagination

Nice to know more got fans here, valar morghulis
:pepeheart:
There are some more fans on kps I found out about once season 8 started.

An example:
I was lowkey disappointed I knew abt R+L=J before the tv show revealed it, cos it was one thing that would have hit me the same as Red Wedding or Ned's death did to non-book readers

So now I'll be surprised like everybody else when Arya takes the Iron Throne over Jon, Dany n the Night King's dead/destroyed bodies just my speculation/imagination.

Valar Dohaeris.

• Haha

onedaily

Trainee
Reactions Received
There are some more fans on kps I found out about once season 8 started.

An example:
I was lowkey disappointed I knew abt R+L=J before the tv show revealed it, cos it was one thing that would have hit me the same as Red Wedding or Ned's death did to non-book readers

So now I'll be surprised like everybody else when Arya takes the Iron Throne over Jon, Dany n the Night King's dead/destroyed bodies just my speculation/imagination.

Valar Dohaeris.
About that family tree, there's too many spoiler about it, along with story of got s7 leaked online.
But i leave some theories, hope will blew ur mind
:pepelook:

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
About that family tree, there's too many spoiler about it, along with story of got s7 leaked online.
But i leave some theories, hope will blew ur mind
:pepelook:
I'm not watching any theories videos until afte season 8 is over, but since littlefinger is still alive in book five of the series, I'm curious if George will/how he'll kill him in the books: I started reading the books with the first in 1997/1998.

I love the series about as much as Lord of the Rings books.

Did you ever read/try the books?

• Wow

onedaily

Trainee
Reactions Received
I'm not watching any theories videos until afte season 8 is over, but since littlefinger is still alive in book five of the series, I'm curious if George will/how he'll kill him in the books: I started reading the books with the first in 1997/1998.

I love the series about as much as Lord of the Rings books.

Did you ever read/try the books?
No i dont read got books
But i read some tolkien's book, i read the silmarillion (the first age of middle earth)
i didnt know u love lotr too :sj_weary:

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
No i dont read got books
But i read some tolkien's book, i read the silmarillion (the first age of middle earth)
i didnt know u love lotr too :sj_weary:
I read LOTR when I was fifteen, I think. Science fiction , fantasy fan n comics fan for a few years before that. I've read ton of fantasy n science fiction books n tons of comics too.

Stanning kpop is , in a way, quite out of character/different/sign of development for me, I guess. I can't really explain it well.

Ask me somewhere other people can't read my answer? I'm a bit unsure abt why I even love SNSD n BP. (PM me if ur curious.) or ask me anything abt LOTR in the open.

• Love
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
  • Haha
Reactions: Suzy and onedaily

Users who are viewing this thread