COME JOIN US!
We are FREE from advertisements & not for profit, discuss KPOP without ad-blockers.
Register Now

✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
We're in the same boat. I'm at a c3 keqing :lazypotato:
I would've been fine losing the 50/50 to a standard 5-star character that I don't have for this account (Diluc, Jean, or Qiqi). At least get a guaranteed 5-star the next time around (maybe I can try for Shenhe or another 5-star I actually want).

lexus

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I was so nervous about doing the Reminiscent Regimen event since it's co-op and I'm afraid of talking to people that I don't know. And my damage sucks compared to others :coronawimwim:
But it was actually fun since someone brought their Venti and used their E skill, so we all decided to fly in the air and plunge to the ground over and over again like a bunch of weirdos :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
I was so nervous about doing the Reminiscent Regimen event since it's co-op and I'm afraid of talking to people that I don't know. And my damage sucks compared to others :coronawimwim:
But it was actually fun since someone brought their Venti and used their E skill, so we all decided to fly in the air and plunge to the ground over and over again like a bunch of weirdos :lisalaugh:
I remember trying to do the first part of the Reminiscent Regimen event... I didn't pay attention to the chat but the most embarrassing thing was that I was doing the event with Barbara :facepalm:

I don't usually play in Co-op mode (that one time was to help my cousin, who was learning the ropes of the game).

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
Dw it's not bad, most of the event isn't really about damage either. It's more about teamwork (kinda?), Grabbing coins, and flinging enemies off ledges lol.

lexus

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Dw it's not bad, most of the event isn't really about damage either. It's more about teamwork (kinda?), Grabbing coins, and flinging enemies off ledges lol.
Yeah true. I've also been trying to summon up the courage to co-op with people in domains and stuff too to make things easier on myself :lisalaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread