Appreciation Get a compliment. (1 Viewer)

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
Like this post to get a compliment on your profile (I feel posting in on people´s profiles might be better? and mor personal than via this thread?) I might write 20 posts anyway because I´m not sure if posts on people´s profiles count :D.

I´ll try to do better than Lucas´ "good". :D **

**Ok, the joke here is that SuperM members were asked to say one-worded compliment to each other and the compliment had to be in English and Lucas looked at Kai for a hot minute and said "GOOD" :D and then Ten looked at Taemin and said "GENIUS" :D. Kai pretended to be angry at Lucas :D. Good, good? Just good? :D. --- so now you are getting the reference :D.

Yili

✨Yoon Jia's #1 Picker✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
i remember that lucas moment LOL he's so great

• Love
Reactions: brekker
Reactions Received
Fandom
EXO-L
Like this post to get a compliment on your profile (I feel posting in on people´s profiles might be better? and mor personal than via this thread?) I might write 20 posts anyway because I´m not sure if posts on people´s profiles count :D.

I´ll try to do better than Lucas´ "good". :D **

**Ok, the joke here is that SuperM members were asked to say one-worded compliment to each other and the compliment had to be in English and Lucas looked at Kai for a hot minute and said "GOOD" :D and then Ten looked at Taemin and said "GENIUS" :D. Kai pretended to be angry at Lucas :D. Good, good? Just good? :D. --- so now you are getting the reference :D.
Lucas's "good" was iconic. Especially after that "Genius" :lisalaugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Yili and brekker

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
i remember that lucas moment LOL he's so great
I love that boy so much, he makes me giggle :D. I´ve adopted him :D. What a great and fun friend he must be!

• Love
Reactions: Yili

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
Lucas's "good" was iconic. Especially after that "Genius" :lisalaugh:
and Kai´s "good, good? you..." :D they are like real brothers :D. never a dull moment :D.

• Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Users who are viewing this thread