COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

MV GFRIEND "Sunrise" MV (1 Viewer)

what did you think of "sunrise"?

• it's absolute garbage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
KS Coins

honestly after "sunny summer" i wasn't expecting "sunrise" to be one of their best. I've only listened to it once and the vocals are off the chart. the song is a gfriend song, you can tell, but it's not so similar to their other songs as to be a turn-off. it's a beautiful song and i love it. i had heard people before talk about eunha's vocals as being a bit 'babyish' but this music video definitely showed her talent in singing in a more mature tone.
sinb actually had a chance to sing and had her limelight (albeit short) and she's such a good singer!
And umji omg..since TFTM she's sounding stronger and her visuals increase every comeback.
they're all just great singers. There are few things more satisfying than having confidence when you hear your favs singing and it sounds genuinely great. ugh i could go on all day.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I actually think the song is pretty good. The music video was beautiful, the girls looked beautiful, and their vocals sounded amazing.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Such a powerful title track, honestly. To me, this is the *actual* follow up song to Time for the moon night. They really snapped with this one.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Honestly, I voted it's okay. Seems to me they cannot hit all in one with composition, choreography and vocals. There's always one missing. This comeback they have an amazing choreography and god-given vocals. But the composition itself is just... Weird? So many things going on, strings are a nice touch, but... One moment it's a ballad, the next one is cute pop, after the chorus it's girl-crush? It was a great idea, but it could have been given a bit more thought.

Reactions Received
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Honestly, I voted it's okay. Seems to me they cannot hit all in one with composition, choreography and vocals. There's always one missing. This comeback they have an amazing choreography and god-given vocals. But the composition itself is just... Weird? So many things going on, strings are a nice touch, but... One moment it's a ballad, the next one is cute pop, after the chorus it's girl-crush? It was a great idea, but it could have been given a bit more thought.
i would recommend listening more than once if you haven’t, because my first impression was that it was a bit disjointed as well

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
It's nowhere near their best imo but nevertheless the song sooo good. Like Yuju sounds incredibly good as always, but I feel like the rest of the members have improved so much during the past year or so. It's especially nice to see Umji get more lines and she sounds so much more mature. Not to mention the MV, it's beautiful. What a great comeback!!
:llama_lovely:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread