gidle 3.5 gen? (1 Viewer)

what gen

• Total voters

naturalqueen

Trainee
Reactions Received
it's weird for me to call them 4th gen considering they have miyeon who is supposed to debut and the same age with blackpink.

but i would put them in 3.5 gen (not in 3rd gen) since they debuted on the same year with skz, it would be weird to call skz 3rd gen cuz jyp already got got7

TL;DR skz and gidle is 3.5 gen

Reactions: Mangoey

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
I think we should totally give up with the whole generation thing since like everyone has a different opinion, especially international fans vs asian/korean fans.

Super Junior Eunhyuk and Highlight Gikwang called nct 4th generation, so ig everyone who debuted from 2016 to now is 4th gen?

Reactions: naturalqueen
Reactions Received
They're 3rd generation to me as just debuting a new group doesn't change a generation with cases in point being H.O.T and Shinhwa both being 1st generation SM boy groups, TVXQ, Super Junior and SHINee all being 2nd generation SM boy groups and The Grace, Girls' Generation and f(x) all being 2nd generation SM girl groups but no one argues about these overlaps otherwise we'd be in at least the 7th generation at this point.

Reactions: naturalqueen

naturalqueen

Trainee
Reactions Received
I think we should totally give up with the whole generation thing since like everyone has a different opinion, especially international fans vs asian/korean fans.

Super Junior Eunhyuk and Highlight Gikwang called nct 4th generation, so ig everyone who debuted from 2016 to now is 4th gen?
it's really weird for me to call nct 4th gen :wimwim:

Users who are viewing this thread