COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Girls: Could you share your thoughts on this? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I was watching a youtube video that showed a flashmob. This flashmob was done to display the traditional culture and clothing of China. I would like you to find the video using this link:

Now, I would like you to go to the 1:45 mark and watch it until the 1:55 mark. You will see that there's a female dancer wearing a pair of low rise pants. By low rise, I mean that they sit well below her belly button. They don't come up very high and they reveal her belly. When I saw this, my first thought was that she must be wearing low rise underwear in order to prevent her underwear from sticking out. But on second thought, because of how low the pants are, I believe that even regular low rise underwear would stick out slightly. So a thong would be her best choice. But since I'm a boy, I can't tell for sure. If you're a girl, do you think she's wearing regular low rise underwear or is she wearing a thong? If you were her, would you be worried that you could accidentally reveal your underwear? After all, there's not much leeway and it looks like a fine margin.

And for those of you who are Chinese, have you ever seen traditional pants that were low rise like these? I had never seen this before. I believe she must have had them specifically made for her. Do you agree?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread