COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation GIVE THIS SHOW ALL THE AWARDS (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her

I thought Season 1 was great. But this season is absolutely amazing. From the writing to the acting and direction, everything is *chef's kiss*

The number of twists that we're getting week after week is making my head spin :jisoosmh:and the episodes give me an adrenaline rush every week!! Who's the hero? Who's the villian? My poor protagonist Pang is going to go cuckoo by the end of the season at this rate! And I may join him :sadcat:. IS THE DIRECTOR A VILLIAN? IS THE MINISTRY BAD? WHAT IS GRACE'S POTENTIAL? ARE PAVE AND WAVE ACTUALLY DATING ON THE DL? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH PUNN? WHAT HAPPENED TO KORN? IS NAMTARN EVER COMING BACK? WHY IS MR. POM LIKE THIS? WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO THOSE POOR KIDS? WTF IS HAPPENING??? WHO IS THE GOD FORSAKEN BAD GUY????!??????
:umwhat::sanathink::umwhat: So many questions but not enough answers!!

Gun Atp better win awards for his acting in this. Along with Chimon. Ssing is so underrated as an actor! Where are my twins??? THE WRITER DESERVES ALL THE ACCOLADES.
My brain is exhausted

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread