Appreciation goddess reunion (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Ship
AHhhhh, Tiffany and Sunny! I'm so happy, I can't describe how much <3 And they both look so beautiful!:pandalove:

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
I love them :pepecry2: Sunny my baby girl and Tiffany together is just beautiful

irrelevant

Flop
Reactions Received
Wow, they both look amazing :pepeheart::pepeheart:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
omg i love them. im glad they met up. also is that the same ice cream place Tiffany went to in that buzzfeed video??
I love how the girls will always make sure to visit Tiffany whenever they are in the US! lol (I think it was Seohyun or Yuri who flew from NY to LA just to see Tiffany)

I believe that that is the ice cream shop that Sunny's sister owns. I remember a few years ago Sunny went over to the opening of the shop and did a small fanmeet with Sone whilst handing out ice cream.

NogaNono

Idol
Reactions Received
I love how the girls will always make sure to visit Tiffany whenever they are in the US! lol (I think it was Seohyun or Yuri who flew from NY to LA just to see Tiffany)

I believe that that is the ice cream shop that Sunny's sister owns. I remember a few years ago Sunny went over to the opening of the shop and did a small fanmeet with Sone whilst handing out ice cream.
That's right, Sunny was born in the U.S. so she would have siblings there, I guess. It looks delicious, in any case. And yes, I love that too. You can truly see how close they are. They're not just a group. You can truly feel that they're all best friends. :)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
That's right, Sunny was born in the U.S. so she would have siblings there, I guess. It looks delicious, in any case. And yes, I love that too. You can truly see how close they are. They're not just a group. You can truly feel that they're all best friends. :)
They were only in the US for a short while before moving to Kuwait (and then leaving because of the Gulf War) before settling down in Korea. But I don't know when her sister moved back to the US.

Honestly, at this point the girls really are sisters forever. The love and bond that they share goes beyond that of contracts :yolk:

Yumiz

The Champagne, wine, tequila, margarita
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship
My queens omg♥♥♥

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
I am so happy to see this

MochiFace

Idol
Reactions Received
☼ in the dungeon throwing a party with SMNGG ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
I'm glad they had the time to meet up

i knew Sunny was in LA when she talk with Tiff during her vlive for the release for Lips on lips, but tiffany said that she'll try to see her but she wasn't sure if she would have the time

i'm glad that even with her busy schedules she have with the release of her ep and her practice for her tour, tiffany still take the time to see sunny

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Users who are viewing this thread