COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

GP999 Contestant Fu Yaning reveals that her diss towards CLC Yujin was scripted (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
TLDR: During an interview, she reveals that the situation was scripted by mentors/producers and that although she tried to feel like it had all ended ok since Yujin and the others on set didn't see it as a bad thing, when it was edited on the show it caused a lot of emotional turmoil for Yaning.

Weibo clip
https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/260443964.html?weibo_id=4700532511868075

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly this is awful. She was one of my top picks since the beginning. Its so sad knowing how exactly it affected her. Mnet is notorious for staging these types of incidents which is why I didn’t believe it and thought she was very talented. My girl Yaning doesn’t deserve all the hate! She even called her parents crying, she was comforted by the other girls. She is a complete sweetheart!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
i could have guessed that. still don't like her for a different reason but people were way too harsh with her about this, especially given that we already knew from previous seasons of produce that mnet has no problem staging situations and editing contestants to make them look bad.

Melting

heart and soul went into our memories
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Mnet is so shameless to make a girl look evil just to gain attention.
She received so much hate and the incident tarnished her image, I hope she gets the chance to debut

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Mnet have no moral compass, so this sadly doesn’t surprise me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
There was just so much wrong with GP 999.
I wish the other pd were out of jail before maybe its less of a s show.

the produce shows with all the issues were still better.
i had a good handle on 40 - 50 girls in pd 48 and pd 101 by ep 3-4 .
still do not know that many gp 999.

i and i am still split over which was worse gp999 or idol school. and idol school faked the whole thing.

probably have to give the nod to idol school since even the subs were awful.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
i and i am still split over which was worse gp999 or idol school. and idol school faked the whole thing.
i think idol school still takes the cake just because of the conditions the girls had to live in.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i think idol school still takes the cake just because of the conditions the girls had to live in.
yep that too.
and they just flat lied the entire time and kicked girls who had the votes in every round.

despite that fromis is a really good group

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
one of the 1937273 reasons why i think survival shows should just not be made anymore... they're just getting worse with each one of them

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
yep that too.
and they just flat lied the entire time and kicked girls who had the votes in every round.

despite that fromis is a really good group
yeah idol school was a hot mess. i really like the fromis lineup but i can't help but to wonder who exactly came up with the dumb decision to rig out the most popular contestant on the entire show.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Wow so those motherfuckers really just forced her into destroying her own image on the show?

I hate mnet. This is why I will never again be interested in any show or group they ever produce. They are basically just ruining chances and lives of trainees who work hard, thinking that they will get a chance if they work hard. But in reality, its all in the hands of thos evil monsters, who sexualize underage trainees. I still don't understand how some of you all still support them and not boycott them.

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo-L
Pronouns
She/her
@xtra as we expected

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread