COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

groups you almost stan ? (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
i have so many groups i'm close to stanning, but i can barely keep up with the 10 groups i full-on stan and the many groups i'm a fan of :nekosweat: dia, gugudan, and weki meki are seriously creeping up my favorite girl groups list, though

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Probably Dreamcatcher for me since I just finished listening to their whole discography and they have a lot of great b-sides. I am planning to start Gfriend's next to see how much I like it. Stay tuned. :pepelook:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
omg stan weki meki rn :chickill:
i do have an elly badge .... i probably should :susPepe:do you have any suggestions for variety shows i should watch ?? no pressure, just curious :sakUwu:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
NCT... I already know my bias is going to be Jaehyun when I officially jump on that ship. It's just a matter of time before I officially call myself a nctzen...
I've also been impressed by stray kids after their Mama performance so I got my eye out on them and hyunjin.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Elris is the closest right now. I need another comeback to be sure and I might just stan them if I really like it. Then I can add them to the bottom line of my sig lol.

I recently starting stanning ITZY though!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
Elris is the closest right now. I need another comeback to be sure and I might just stan them if I really like it. Then I can add them to the bottom line of my sig lol.

I recently starting stanning ITZY though!
their company sucks, but at least they do give us some content. hopefully a comeback is in the works:maheart: another album like "jackpot" would be amazing

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Groups just because they are too new & need More Music From Them: AESPA, ITZY, STAYC, Rocket Punch, Everglow, Woo!ah

Groups Because I Haven't Gotten into The MEMBERS yet: Fromis_9, Gfriend

I Have a Hate Love Relationship with: LOONA, STAYC, KARD, TXT

There is probably more tbh I am VERY fickle.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i do have an elly badge .... i probably should :susPepe:do you have any suggestions for variety shows i should watch ?? no pressure, just curious :sakUwu:
omg they’re barely on variety shows its so sad :yolk:but they have ‘kiki-log’ on youtube to show off the girls individual personalities they were on mnets ‘tmi news’ but they arent that popular in korea so they dont have much. korea need to get some taste :joysip:

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
I'm almost afraid to say so; but possibly..... Dreamcatcher? I just want to wait for the next comeback. I don't want to regret it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
omg they’re barely on variety shows its so sad :yolk:but they have ‘kiki-log’ on youtube to show off the girls individual personalities they were on mnets ‘tmi news’ but they arent that popular in korea so they dont have much. korea need to get some taste :joysip:
thank you so very much !! :sanapray: they deserve so much more

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
I'm almost afraid to say so; but possibly..... Dreamcatcher? I just want to wait for the next comeback. I don't want to regret it.
i've been listening to them lately and they're so good !! there's no problem with taking your time :sanapray:

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Itzy and Saturday. Like both groups a whole lot but not quite enough to stan fully.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
Itzy and Saturday. Like both groups a whole lot but not quite enough to stan fully.
when if they make saturday cards, the gloves come off :chickill:i will fight you for them :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Fromis 9 - I have all teh albums and versions just do not obsess over content to really be there. :) but most would consider me one.

OMG - they were on the edge for a long long time and i do really like them just never bought stuff.
Now its almost too late to have to buy the whole discography unless i go to korea again.

We Me - i have like half the albums they are also close.

Aespa waiting to see where they go with more members.

Rocket punch another group i have all the albums of and do watch content just not official stan i guess :)

Weeekly i am investigating seriously (have both albums).

May be more many of my older groups are not active and newer groups are mostly a miss.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
Fromis 9 - I have all teh albums and versions just do not obsess over content to really be there. :) but most would consider me one.

OMG - they were on the edge for a long long time and i do really like them just never bought stuff.
Now its almost too late to have to buy the whole discography unless i go to korea again.

We Me - i have like half the albums they are also close.

Aespa waiting to see where they go with more members.

Rocket punch another group i have all the albums of and do watch content just not official stan i guess :)

Weeekly i am investigating seriously (have both albums).

May be more many of my older groups are not active and newer groups are mostly a miss.
you're as girl group obsessed as i am, huh ?? :haylul: i love your taste !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread