Audio Guess the Artist: Song of the Day #4 (1 Viewer)

DrowningFishy

Rookie
Reaction score
I wanna say Astro or NCT because it's vocals I don't recognize. 0:48 seconds threw me for a loop though because that vocal does sound like someone I know it's not. So that makes me believe I am wrong because I remember commenting how an artist sounded like... .... ....

My brain hurts

Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

You know we taking the crown
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
I wanna say Astro or NCT because it's vocals I don't recognize. 0:48 seconds threw me for a loop though because that vocal does sound like someone I know it's not. So that makes me believe I am wrong because I remember commenting how an artist sounded like... .... ....

My brain hurts
Very wrong yes :haylul:

Reactions: DrowningFishy

DrowningFishy

Rookie
Reaction score
Very wrong yes :haylul:
Like it annoys me because I know it, because I remembered saying the person at 0:48 sounded like N. But goddamn my hamster wheel is not turning. There has been so many groups lately.

• Haha

Ahsoka

Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Like it annoys me because I know it, because I remembered saying the person at 0:48 sounded like N. But goddamn my hamster wheel is not turning. There has been so many groups lately.
I can see that, he does sound similar.

eclipsoul

Idol
Reaction score
due to the timezones i'm often late for this so thank you so much for tagging me :sanapray: since nobody guessed yet, is this got7? i don't actually know this song but i'm sure i heard jb's voice in the chorus. could be also jj project or jus2 but i think it's more likely to be the whole group.

DrowningFishy

Rookie
Reaction score
due to the timezones i'm often late for this so thank you so much for tagging me :sanapray: since nobody guessed yet, is this got7? i don't actually know this song but i'm sure i heard jb's voice in the chorus. could be also jj project or jus2 but i think it's more likely to be the whole group.
I don't think Homegirl there is going to be spilling the beans. TBH it sounds like some group/band only around a year or so old. Jackson and crap - i forgot his name, the other non-Korean have very distinct vocals. Considering that if it is a sub group there of I wouldn't dismiss the idea.

Ahsoka

Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
I don't think Homegirl there is going to be spilling the beans. TBH it sounds like some group/band only around a year or so old. Jackson and crap - i forgot his name, the other non-Korean have very distinct vocals. Considering that if it is a sub group there of I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
It's Who's That by Got7 :haylul:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)